Goodily is offline New Member

what for 20 lbs of keepable quality

exactly that..........20 lbs or a little more of quality muscle........is my second cycle..........I have deca and test enan...allready.......was gona add primo but apparently I bought fake primo........so the primo or olive oil is out. I would like any advice you experience guys gave. would like it to be quality and keepable with good diet later.....I am 170 lbs 5 foot 10.....25 years old allmost 26. have many years training. do have some muscle memory to use from previous cycle. again any help would be great.

ps..the deca I have is nandralona and the test is testerona200 by brovel mex..........think they are legit.......has there ever been any problems with those.....???

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I would go w/ eq and maybe some winny for lean quality keepable gains.
    As far as what you will keep depends on what you do post cycle.

Slyder is offline Junior Member

Gains

Adding winny couldn't hurt. 20 lbs of ALL muscle is unlikely, but you can still put on a good amount of lean mass. Depends on the person, diet, training, etc...Got Clomid?

Goodily is offline New Member
    acording to the write ups eq is pretty safe.........should I do the eq by itself or add test or something?and how much should I take and how often? i WANT it to be a safe cycle with good hard lean muscle gain to keep.......hoping for this to be a last cycle....I am not going to compete .......just wanna be buff for the beach and well the chicks. is brovel any good?? I can get brovel eq and how bout fakes is eq faked often?

ironkop77 is offline New Member
    If your going with mex gear I would definately get QV over brovel. If you want to keep your actaual gains be sure to run a solid post cycle routine clomid etc. Also run some armidex throughout so you dont gain water weight and the weight you gain is actauly muscle weight. This way you wont lose as much of that fake weight after. I personally prefer decca over EQ but if you want lean mass Id stick with the EQ. Im a fan of running EQ at a moderate dose for a duration like 400-500 a week for 10-12 weeks depending on your cycle history. Throw is some test E (use the brovel if you already have it though it may be underdosed as vet gear usually is but thats not always the case) run that around 250 mgs a week for the duration that you run the EQ. Lastly some winny the last 4 weeks then 2 weeks after you stop the EQ and test so you can jump right into your post cycle routine. So run the winny at 50 mgs eod. Thats a somewhat thick second cycle though but it should get you where you want to be and with EQ and winy the gains should be more permanent.
    hope I helped
    iron

Thread Information