Thread: Pct help

Connectorhector is offline Junior Member

Pct help

So I messed up my cycle quite a bit. I was planning on doing hcg starting week four and well........long story but I'm on week 10 and still have no bac water. I have hcg and I also have 100 mcg triptorelin. I ordered bac water again from arr and its been about a month and its still not here. I'm hoping it will be here by the end of my cycle. My question is should I use either hcg or triptorelin before I start my pct of clomid and nolvadex ? I have read a few threads about taking one or the other before I start. Which one is best and at what dose? Or should I just pct with the clomid and nolva. I am planning clomid 75/50/50/50 and nolvadex 40/20/20/20as pct(only have 25mg clomid and 10mg nolva. Or if I get bac water should I use either the hcg or trip? Please help. I will be doing pct for sure just wondering if I get the water in time should I use it? I'm doing 12 weeks test e

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    nolva and clomid should suffice.. your dosages look ok..

i wouldn't worry about the HCG at this point.. next time have everything on hand BEFORE you start...

If you're going to start PCT, just forget about the HCG . HCG definitely helps recovery but you not going to die without it. It's just not optimal. Do your PCT like normal and get all your gear ready to go before you start the next cycle.

Connectorhector is offline Junior Member
    Yah I had it but it was broken and just couldn't get more soon enough

Thread Information