Needforjuice is offline New Member

Lightbulb NOT just another fina question/expiration date question(experts help)

Hey guys there's been talk of fina being illegal therefore it will have to go on the blackmarket. I was wondering if the expiration date on the carts are for real? If it really does expire??

If so, will it expire if mixed with a kit in liquid form and put away past the expiration date? I want to know this before I go out and buy a box mix it and then 1 year down the road not be able to use it b/c it's expired.

Thanks for any help

DOES ANYONE KNOW???

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, buying the carts isnt illegal its when i convert it to injectable is it illegal. What iv heard is there trying to block online vet sales. There not making the carts illegal. What would my heffers do... The exp date is more a shelf life were they cant be sold after. But there still good. How long after i have no idea. Keep the pellets in the refrig till ur ready to use them an they'll last longer.

OG

thanks OG OH I Know about the carts being legal. But if you havn't noticed the thread on here about the DEA wanting to make fina illegal then my (heard) is gonna get small. YOU FEEL ME.

Thanks I'll just keep them in the frig for my animals.LOL

Thread Information