custom fit is offline Member

<<<<<<starting my cycle tomorrow tren...>>>>>>

well im starting my cycle tomorrow, tren /winny but i'm still debating whether or not to add prop.

Before you ask about my bio, it's the prop/tren/winny thread.

i know i beated this topic to death, but i havent found anything that gave me good enough evidence to support a tren/winny ONLY cycle that will gain me a good 10 lbs. CAN I????

i have been reading how people lose alot of MUSCLE once coming off tren. Is that really the case?

Is my best bet to do only tren/winny. or is it a must add in prop, again this is my 1st cycle if you havent read my bio thread.

if any of you guys wish to post cool, but i will keep a journal for everyone.

my winny product is ttokkyo, i know i should be skeptical, but i seen it already, it's very milky, and think, and very tiny amount of clear fluid sits at the top. anything i should look out for?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro if you knew we're going to ask your age, height, weight and cycle history, why didn't you post it

JohnnyB

My Diet consist of:

4 bars of Detour...300 cal. 30grams protein per day.

6 eggs in the morning.

chicken in the after noon.

I'm looking at 200g protein/day

cycle:
    tren 50mg ed weeks 1-8 (low dosage to see how my body is going to react) then increase it to 75mg ed after week 2
    prop (maybe)/50-75mg ed weeks 1-8
    winny weeks 5-9 or 10 50-75mg ed

Originally posted by JohnnyB
    Bro if you knew we're going to ask your age, height, weight and cycle history, why didn't you post it

JohnnyB
    haha ok

23yrs old
    5 11
    185 - 195 (depends on season)
    lifting 7+ years
    1st cycle

nmk85roll is offline Associate Member
    75mg/d of winny is a lot, especially for your first cycle. In fact, if it's your first cycle I wouldn't even use tren . You are gonna think twice about every day shots when it takes you 15 minutes to pin your ass the first time and almost pass out. It happens to everyone dude...

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    add in the prop in order to help you see that 10lb gain you are looking for...also it will help with your libido since you don't know if you will lose your sex drive or not while running a strong compound like tren .

your body will most likely not be saturated after 1 week running only 50mg/day of tren, so just run it at 75mg the entire time. you won't see anything but the placebo effect that first week anyway.

i agree tren is not a beginners cycle because of the ED injects, however i would not dissuade him from using it since he will be using prop and winny, which will require ED injects also. if he is willing to stick himself ED for 56 days or so then i say go for it.

as far as losing gains from the tren, it all depends on your post cycle training, diet, and therapy. you will be able to keep most of your strength gains, but there won't be much mass to preserve here since you are trying to cut. just make sure if you are getting a low amount of calories every day to bump it back up to your maintenance level by the time you start clomid. that way your body will have had time to adjust and not be shocked by a large increase in cals.

chinups Guest
    4 detour bars?? Are you serious? That is mad sugar and not to mention they lie there ass of on the label. I would say one a day tops, but I know ppl that use it more often. Try to mix in real food or at least shakes in place of all those bars. Do you know how much protein u can buy with all that money on the detour bars, I mean you are doing a detour cycle....Good luck

O yea if you clean your diet I would say that 10lbs of lean muscle can be obtained w/o a doubt.

i'm in a tough situation with not alot of time to eat whole foods, i figured detour bars would be a great supplement with calories, carbs and protein.

i make sure i eat 3 whole meals a night, and with the detour bars would give me the added nutrician i need. i will seriously take into consideration about reforming my diet.

ANOTHER QUESTION I HAVE. I'M WORRIED ABOUT MY BLOOD PRESSURE, WHAT SUPPLEMENT WOULD KEEP IT DOWN, I THINK IT BEGAN WITH A T_____,

THANKS
    -CF

Hey buddy, I don't want to sound like a dick, but...

If you don't have time to eat, you shouldn't have time to do steroids . It's a big deal. It should be a priority to do it correctly. Besides, you aren't gonna be happy with your results unless you do it right, which means eating 6 times a day with mostly whole food. If you don't, you'll probably be pissed that you wasted your money. Just my opinion bro...

Originally posted by nmk85roll
    Hey buddy, I don't want to sound like a dick, but...

If you don't have time to eat, you shouldn't have time to do steroids. It's a big deal. It should be a priority to do it correctly. Besides, you aren't gonna be happy with your results unless you do it right, which means eating 6 times a day with mostly whole food. If you don't, you'll probably be pissed that you wasted your money. Just my opinion bro...

no need to sound like a dick dude, all your opinions are more than appreciated with me, that is what i called constructed criticism.

TRUST ME when i say i'm not going to waste my money, i plan on doing everything the RIGHT way once, so i dont have to do it again. i decided to eat the bars in the morning like 10 and 12 am and eat chicken.

of course the diet could be better, but show me a person that has a perfect diet, not too many.

i just got the winny, i'm waiting to get the tren and prop and maybe eq.

prop may cost me next to nothing (favors) and the eq may be a throw in-freebe (again favors).

i dont know what brand the tren is, but it's going to cost me 90-110 for 20ml.

i'll keep an update.

Have you thought about making your own tren ? Pretty easy and way cheaper than what you are paying...

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by custom fit
    of course the diet could be better, but show me a person that has a perfect diet, not too many.
    "SWOLECAT, SWOLECAT, we've got an emergency over here!..."

If you don't take this seriously, how are we supposed to help you? Stay away from AS until you fix your diet! custom fit, you have no idea about a bodybuilding diet bro, I'm sorry but I have friends like this that think they know about it, when they don't and they end up wasting years in the gym...from what you have already said, I can see this is your problem. PM me and I'll give you a diet that can work around your schedule or hire swole

I like to think my diet was 99% perfect when i was on. I did a ten week cycle. I ate the same thing day in and day out for 15 weeks, and I can only think of one meal where i ate something different because I was out of town. It's definately possible to do it. It's all about will power...

Mr.gH is offline Associate Member
    I just ran tren for my first cycle, and the daily shots are imtimadating, but become fun after a week. I retained most of my gains, and my only regret??? That i didnt stack it with prop, cuz i wouldve seen even better results. If i was you, i would definately stack it. Also whats the deal with the 4 detour bars, i know this has been mentioned, but damn dog thats hella sugar.

Originally posted by Mr.gH
    I just ran tren for my first cycle, and the daily shots are imtimadating, but become fun after a week. I retained most of my gains, and my only regret??? That i didnt stack it with prop, cuz i wouldve seen even better results. If i was you, i would definately stack it. Also whats the deal with the 4 detour bars, i know this has been mentioned, but damn dog thats hella sugar.
    yeah, i'm gonna cut the bars down to 2, 1 morning and 1 early afternoon.

i'm def. gonna stack with prop, already made up my mind.

i forgot, i have a TOOOOOON of tuna that'll do me good.

about detour, sugar is 12g<--ok, but sodium is fuggin HIGH<-- not going to over do on the detour.

Thread Information