Valuablz is offline Junior Member

Excellent mid cycle results

i'm on day 16 of my dbol , deca and test cycle, all human grade gear and i already gained 15 pounds. I'm up from 197 to 212. I'm on 50mg dbol for 4 weeks, 400mg of deca for 10, and 600mg of test also for ten weeks. So far this shyt is going great and the pumps i had when working out today was insane. My bench also went up from 335 to 350. Just keeping all updated.

joe_capone is offline Member
    congrats bro. keep growing.

papapump112 is offline Junior Member
    sounds good bro...

dangit is offline Member
    Those are some great gains. I've never done dbols before and really want to incorporate it in my next cycle.

Do you have any significant water retenation using the dbols that you can see? I'm just wondering if gaining 15lbs in two weeks would end up making me all bloated and look like a balloon.

Do you think you look smoother or are most of the gains contained in the muscles and just making them look all that much bigger.

It really seems like dbols are a great way to give you that boost when starting a cycle.

You'll have to let us know how your gains progress once you stop the dbols and the rest of your gear kicks in.

This is the exact same cycle that I want to do in Sept/October. Good luck on the cycle.

Valuablz is offline Junior Member
    (dangit) actually i cant really see any water retention. People say i look more puffy, but don't feel bloated or anything. Pretty much all the gain are in the muscle because the other day i was doing bi's, and my biceps looked swollen as shyt, probably gained close to an inch already on the arms. I'll let you know how the rest of the cycle turns out, probably put in a b4 and after pic.

Thread Information