Tyson is offline New Member

Question Growth hormone: should I ?

I´m thinking seriously on doing a hgh cycle soon,maybe in august...my main goal is to lose fat and drop my bf %...and also gain some quality muscle...have any of you guys already used this stuff ? should i stack it with winny and gana ? will i see good results ? How long should i take it and how much ? Please,give your opinion.Thanks

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Bro do some more research, yes it is good stuff. Make sure you know everything before you put something into your body.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What are your stats? How old are you? What experience do you have with AAS?

Tyson is offline New Member
    i´m 22 years old, 100 kilos (215 lbs), 15% bodyfat.Been training for 7 years.Done 3 cycles with AAS. (used anavar ,winstrol ,sustenon,deca ,gana)

The Snake is offline New Member
    Never really heard much about GH, other then it is pretty krazy stuff. Heard that organs start to get bigger too, so kinda turned me off, but thats just what i heard. Just try the search u will find all info u need.

mammoth is offline Member
    I personally wouldn't start using GH until regular test cycles become stagnant. Unless your goals are to become a competitor then I would staw away from the stuff. Also, not to flame, but I would expect somebody with 7 years of training to have a lower bodyfat content. Either you haven't been serious enough with your nutrition, or your bf calculation is off. You should be closer to 10% with that much experience and especially after 3 cycles of Anavar and winny. No disprespect, I am just stating my opinion.

Thread Information