Thread: sustanon

hardgainer24 is offline New Member

sustanon

i've began my 1st cycle using sus250 every 5 days. i'm now 20 days in and haven't seen much gain. i've increased my calorie and protein intake to the necessary levels. please tell me my gains are around the corner. i'm 6'2 and 167 lbs with 6% bodyfat.

chinups Guest
    up your shots to monday and thursday, two shots a wk....

divx is offline Junior Member
    How many CC's a week are you taking? Just 1 cc?

Matt Foley is offline Member
    ya,id say up your doseage.250mgs per week is way low if you see no results up your doseage.go with 500mgs to get much better results.

hardgainer24 is offline New Member
    1cc per wk. looking to gain 10-20 lbs. should i combine w/ creatine?

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    You're not going to get much of anything out of 1cc per week of sust only. Do as the guys said above and make it 2cc's per week, Mon and Thurs, or Sunday and Wed.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    uhm, well 20 days isnt much, thats 3 weeks, sus usually takes like 4 weeks to start werkin, you should have used d-bol to kickstart ur testosterone levels so the sust would work faster. also, i always say this to people, u say that u have a good diet, but by now if u were eating right, you should have gained some weight from your diet alone. 18 cals per pound of bodyweight everyday. i know one guy who did a cyclke of 750 mg/sust and it was all fake and he didnt know until some 1 told him around week 5 that the shipment was fake, but he was like "what i have gaioned 10 lbs of muscle" becuz his diet was hardcore. so "Reload" your diet man ! and Good luck your gains should start soon. oh i just noticed, 1cc will give u gains, but 2cc's is alot better. take these guys advice ! Have Fun !

joe_capone is offline Member
    what kind of sust are u taking?? if u are taking cycatahoh please give me the batch number so i can tell if its fake or not. and also are your injection sites feeling sore the day after u inject??? let me know bro. just tyring to help here. and gundamn if u can... please get the batch numbers from the fake sust of the guy u know.. im the sustanon expert here

wizzie2118 is offline New Member
    i have cytahos batch # 252272 any feed back??

superjew is offline Associate Member
    20 days is nothing with something like Sustanon . Give it some time and make SURE your training and diet are in order. You CAN make good gains off one shot every 5 days, I've seen it done in 2 different guys.

oods is offline New Member
    sustanon should be taken 2 cc,s per week. allow 4 to 6 wks before you start to see results.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    if you are only injecting 250 a week of sustanon , your blood levels aren't consistant enough. You should up to 500mg. remember sustanon has 4 test esters conbined, that makes it harder to keep blood levels consistant. most will say here that you should inject it EOD to keep blood levels consistant, I agree somewhat to that theory but only in the first 3-4 weeks.
    It takes about 3-4 weeks for sustanon to start kicking in anyway.

Thread Information