papapump112 is offline Junior Member

Finished fina but...

Just baked it for 15min @ 250 and it seems very watery now. Is that common? It lost its oily consistancy.
    Also i netted 39cc from a 4g RK and was wondering about what strength my final product is?
    I had a problem drawing with the 10cc and it got a little messy but all in all i think it worked out well. If i knew how to shrink pics i would post one but i am not that computer savy.

Ok so with a 3% loss i have 99mg/ml product here but is it F'd or is it supposed to look likt this after baking?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, heating should thin the oil out. But i never heat mine so i cant tell u fer sure what its supposed to look like. They guesstomate the convertion to be between 75 - 100mgs. Everytime u convert ur goiing to lose a certain ammount of tren in the process. Cant be helped. The only sure way to find out is sending it to a lab.

OG

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Your finished product after heating sounds normal. I don't heat my own, but I had a friend that insisted

It should go back to normal consistancy..well...probably by now.

On your mg/ml, like OG has stated, no way to really tell. You will loose some and I'd say it's around 7-10% instead of 3, thats why I always add 5-7 more pellet strips out of another cart to make up for that.

Well i have 39cc and i wanna run it 8 weeks so the math allows for .7cc/ed which is what i guess ill be doing regardless of the strength...

I cant wait to get back on...

Thread Information