Thread: Deca question

PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member

Deca question

Hi guys, I'm preparing a cycle later in this year but going to go ahead and buy everything now my source has 300mg/10ml deca and since I'm new to the juice I'm going to do just 300mg instead of 400 or 450 and also buy me some sus at 500mg a week. Now My question comes in here this dude at the gym that tries to think he knows everything said I should take deca every day like winny now I'm sure you prob could but most at what I've heard is 1 shot a week, also I'm thinking of doing dbol as well. So my cycle will look like this if I get the dbol.

1-10=sus 500mg
    1-4= Dbol 25mg
    4-10=deca 300mg

let me know if this sounds ok and if I should inject the deca once a week or do it everyday like this dude is busting my chops about. I'd rather ask questions and read info rather than taking 1 person advice thanks.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Deca has a long acting ester and only NEEDS to be shot once a wk but it's advised to do twice to keep blood levels consistant.

The guy at your gym knows absolutely jack(at least about deca)

Also, extend the deca a full 10wks. It's going to take 4-5wks to kick in.
    Also up your Dbol to 35mg. At your size, that is a better dose.

thanks alot pal, Yes I meant 1-10 on deca I wasn't thinking when I posted it. Appreciate the help bro.

Jeff Stevens is offline New Member
    i think 25 mg dbol per day is fine....will work great in fact for first cycle...i'd run it for 6 weeks though

Slyder is offline Junior Member

Yeah...

What Pheedno said.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    The guy who told you that probably got Deca and Dbol confused.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    If this is your first cycle, this is a good start. However I will have to agree with most here, deca does take a long time to kick in, and stays in your body a very long time. I would definately suggest upping the deca to at least 8-10 weeks, but I woudln't go more than that. Remember have Anti E's and clomid post cycle, to recover properly. Deca and sustanon both shut you down hard. The test prop in sustanon causes me serious gyno symptoms that is why I have to take alot of anti e's on it.

Well this won't me my first cycle To do I have 500mg of test enth for my first cycle just to see how my body does if everything goes A ok I'll start the cycle above on down the road. Sicilian what anti E's do you have only thing I have is tamoxifen /nolvadex . Thats all my source carries as well far as anti e's go.

Thread Information