Mr.gH is offline Associate Member

Arrow Alright, its round 2

Ok so its time to plan out my second cycle. My first entailed 75mg of fina ed for 6 weeks. I saw great results and have nearly retained all of them. I dont fully understand why this is, but perhaps due to the short cycle legnth. Anyways, now im about to start purchasing the gear for round 2. I was thinking about going 10 weeks this time. And heres what im considering prop/fina/winny, or prop/fina/eq. What do you guys think?? I've also toyed with the idea of saying fuck it, and going with prop/fina/eq/winny. Well as usual, any and all feedback is appreciated, also to anyone who has ran a similar cycle id like to know what doseages you found effective. Thanks for your time guys.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Good 2nd

wk1-10 75mg Prop
    wk1-10 75mg Fina

or
    wk1-4 75mg Prop
    wk1-11 500mg Enan
    wk1-10 500mg EQ

Now the 10wk Fina suggestion is only being posted assuming your sides from Fina on the last were minimal to none.

I would stick to 2 compounds on this one since you went one on the first. No need to up AS dosages that much if you started with 525.

If your stuck on using Fina, then I'd go with the first one. But I think you'll love EQ

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Pheedno
    Good 2nd

wk1-10 75mg Prop
    wk1-10 75mg Fina

I like Winny. 50mg tabs are cheap, I would add Winny the last 5-8 weeks of that cycle.

Originally posted by dizzle

I like Winny. 50mg tabs are cheap, I would add Winny the last 5-8 weeks of that cycle.
    I think a winny addition is a great one to. But I don't get results like I like unless I run it at 100mgED which I thought was excessive at this point.

Interesting responses. I have heard alot of great things about EQ. You were correct in assuming that i experienced no sides from the fina, but i do have bromo on hand. So other then the fact that its only my second cycle, is there another reason i wouldnt want to run EQ with fina? Perhaps some over lap, blood pressure problems, etc? Winny is a great compound, but im really seeking to gain some more muscle before i want to cut down.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Go all out, prop/fina/winny/eq. Check my sig for the cycle I am running, start week 10 on monday.

Originally posted by Whoisdaman
    Go all out, prop/fina/winny/eq. Check my sig for the cycle I am running, start week 10 on monday.
    Id run your prop/fina/winny to 13

week 13 huh?
    I have read that using fina for more then 12 weeks can be hazardous becuz of the blood pressure. But nonetheless, 13 week does sound fun, and i wont cycle again till later in the fall/winter, which will be a bulking one. So perhaps your right. Anyone else have an opinion?

Originally posted by Mr.gH
    week 13 huh?
    I have read that using fina for more then 12 weeks can be hazardous becuz of the blood pressure. But nonetheless, 13 week does sound fun, and i wont cycle again till later in the fall/winter, which will be a bulking one. So perhaps your right. Anyone else have an opinion?
    I was speaking to Whois on his layout bro. Sorry for the confusion.

In terms of Fina length. I think it should be a gradual increase over several cycles. 8wks, then 10, then 12 and so on.
    Fina is so potent, that a graduall increase needs to be implemented so that the occurance of sides can be monitered.

10wks would be the most I'd go on yours

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I am running the winny to week 13 but never changed the sig.

Ohhh, ok. That makes sense.

Hey I thought I'd bump this up cuz i got new question for you guys. Do you think loading up on double the doseage of eq is necessary to sort of jump start my cycle?? Ive read several posts where people seem to be discussing this but cant find a clear response. Let me know if anyone has an idea.

Thread Information