Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22272829303132
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1250
Like Tree244Likes

Thread: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Quester is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Striation Nation View Post
    What would you recommend as a first steroid to use for a newbie?
    There are stickies that answer this question with much greater efficiency than you can get by branstorming every possible bit of information contained in the stickie.

The sticke name is First Cycle.

The answer is Testosterone .

PTROIDE is offline Junior Member
    hi, mid cicle blood work after or before test shot? or its the same?

numbere is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by PTROIDE View Post
    hi, mid cicle blood work after or before test shot? or its the same?
    For mid cycle labs the timing of blood work in reference to injection timing doesn't matter much.

Roughly 6 weeks into your cycle pull labs a day or two after your test injection.

Ron981 is offline New Member
    Hey everyone, I'm currently in the middle of my first cycle which I based off of Austinite's original post here. I had two different vials of test cyp. I've been pinning 0.7ml twice a week with this second vial on Wednesdays and Saturdays and ever since I've been getting some reactions that I didn't get while on the first vial. I get the lump in the glute every time I pin now but it's not too much of a concern for me. It barely hurts and goes away after about 3-5 days. However, it happens every time now. When I first started my cycle I only got it a few times in the beginning. I got one bad reaction a few weeks ago where it turned into a very painful lump that spread into a large lump throughout my glute. It was never hot to the touch but definitely warm and at one time it looked slightly bruised but that only lasted for a day or two. It was so swollen that my glute was noticeably sticking out for about 3 days. It's since gone down but the one time I pinned on that side again after that had happened, it aggravated it again to a lesser degree. The odd thing that has happened is that my lower back had developed a bulge just above my tailbone. Searching through different forums, including this one, it seems to happen to some people but I can't find anything on what it might have been. I skipped pinning last saturday to give my body a break and let all the swelling go away. It's pretty much all gone now but I'm weary of pinning tomorrow(Wednesday) or maybe waiting until this Saturday to start again. I'm not sure what information I should provide that might help some of you help me but just let me know! Thanks for reading this essay of a post. All help is greatly appreciated.

anyone? all the swelling is gone now so I'm going to try to pin again today and see what happens. I'll keep everyone updated. Hopefully someone can chime in on what the lower back bump might be or if anyone here has experienced it.

Dj Screw is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron981 View Post
    anyone? all the swelling is gone now so I'm going to try to pin again today and see what happens. I'll keep everyone updated. Hopefully someone can chime in on what the lower back bump might be or if anyone here has experienced it.
    Next time make a new thread and you will get a faster response from more people instead of posting on this thread that has been around for years.

If you keep getting lumps and having problems injecting in glutes I would switch spots. Me personally I inject IM (intramuscular) in my Deltoids. Its easy/painless and I dont have to worry about aspirating or getting lumps etc. You can also try injecting in your Quads but you will need to Aspirate to watch out for hitting a vein

Quote Originally Posted by Dj Screw View Post
    Next time make a new thread and you will get a faster response from more people instead of posting on this thread that has been around for years.

If you keep getting lumps and having problems injecting in glutes I would switch spots. Me personally I inject IM (intramuscular) in my Deltoids. Its easy/painless and I dont have to worry about aspirating or getting lumps etc. You can also try injecting in your Quads but you will need to Aspirate to watch out for hitting a vein
    Thanks Dj Screw

Relogic is offline New Member
    When can I start another cycle? How long should I wait?
    -- Time ON + Wait time for PCT + PCT time = Time off. So in our example above, that would be 12+2+4=18 weeks.
    So does this mean a full cycle (PCT included) is 18 weeks and then you take 18 weeks off from everything before starting another cycle? Or are you saying that at the end of the full 18 week cycle it's okay to start another cycle?

Back In Black is online now Beach Bodybuilder - HOF
    Quote Originally Posted by Relogic View Post
    So does this mean a full cycle (PCT included) is 18 weeks and then you take 18 weeks off from everything before starting another cycle? Or are you saying that at the end of the full 18 week cycle it's okay to start another cycle?
    18 weeks off everything
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

tlaloc is offline New Member
    Thank you for posting this. I just got all the gear you recommended and will be dropping a few pounds before I get started, as you suggested.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22272829303132

Thread Information