euphoric20 is offline New Member

Cool Which test is best for my cycle

HI guys, I'm new here, a least to this forum. I am 5'9" 184 lbs b/f about 8%. My goals are to gain a good ten lbs and be very lean for some calendar shots I am going to take in March. I am going to start my cycle in Jan 1 (hardcore good diet and etc).
    This si my third cycle 1st was sorry no education sec was good gained 22 lbs in 6 weeks but lost due to partying and too much cardio in certain sports.
    My cycle will be 8 weeks of deca 400mg/wk and anavar 20 mg/day and either prop 1st 2 weeks and last 4weeks 100mg/eod
    with sus 1st 4weeks at 500mg/wk or whatever test you guys think would help me the most for my goals. By the way I do not want to get too bloated.
    PS. already have arimidex1/4 eod, clomid 50/100/50 and etc.
    all responses would be well appreciated.

Rukkus is offline Junior Member
    if you dont want to get bloated then i dont recomend that you take a test. they will all cause some water retention. i would go with some EQ if i was you. especialy if you are preparing for a photo shoot.

nautica is offline Associate Member
    Fina, winny and anavar .

Photo shoot isn't till mid-March. I'm only taking sus for 4 weeks and prop the rest to avoid bloating. Equ. won't do the trick by itself. I'll see about Fina but I don't think that I have access to that right now. I also want to take some kind of test to avoid deca dick. What do you guys think.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    sus will do the trick, but you may want to substitute in some test e instead. like rukkus said, no matter what, you're gonna get some water retention, but by the time the photo shoot comes, you should be able to rip it off. maybe add some winny for the last four weeks or so. also, instead of running the clomid at 50/100/50, try running it at 300 for the first day, 100 for the next ten, then 50 for the next ten

do you think I should do test e for all 8 weeks or substitute it for the sus and only do it for the first 4. I got really bloated when I did polysteron(brazilian sus) for 8 weeks. And the bloat took a little while to come off.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    just run the test e for all 8 wks

ulter is offline Associate Member
    If you're worried about the bloat then don't use the sust at all. Use just the prop and for godssakes get more arimidex . What's with .25mg day EOD? Why take it all? Really bro you are going to get paid for how good you look. You have to use at least 1/2 mg/day, I would use 1mg/day. This is not a corner you want to cut. I see this all the time and it's like a guy running his car on 3 quarts of oil instead of 5 to save money. The problems that high levels of estrogen cause are not only water retention, high blood pressure and gyno, as if those aren't enough. The list of possible negatives is as long as your arm.
    Be sure and up your potasium as well and keep simple sugars to the bare minimum.

WWW.ANABOLICFITNESS.NET

Thanks a lot VET. You're right about the arimidex . I will do at least 1/2 -1mg/day. Potassium 200mg/day or how much do you think. I also have to use SUS from nile my prop connection fell through and of course the deca and anavr.

Bro, I would drop the sus and do fina. If you can't find it, just make it. Actually, if you can find it, still make it. You can order the pellets legally online and you can order the kits legally online. Nuf said.

Wish you luck with the photo shoot.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    bro, i'll bet you are really confused now! hell, i'm confused!!!

GONNA BE HUGE, thanks for your 2 cents. I haven't found too much info on fina, but I know a little, wouldn't it cause bad acne which would be terrible for my goals(used accutane before for acne don't want to again). And how would you use it if you were going to add it to my cycle. Sus500mg/wk deca 400mg/wk anavar 20mg/day 8weeks I'd appreciate any response I am poorly educated on fina and would like to consider it for future cycles.

Bro, I know a bunch of guys who have used it and didn't get any acne, I guess it kind of depends on the person. As far as your goals, I think it is the best option for hardening up and cutting up a little. I would combine with eq and winnie/masteron for a mean pre-photo shoot stack. Also, put in a very low dose of test for good measure, but small enough not to cause water retention.

Something like this:
    T200 400mg/w wks 1-8
    Fina 75mg/d wks 2-10
    EQ 400mg/w wks 1-8
    Winny 50mg/d wks 5-10
    Start Clomid day after last fina shot/winny tab.

This is very similar to your sust/deca /anavar cycle, but probably cheaper and I think better for your goals (low water retention, muscle sharpness/hardness).

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    to add to the confusion, I can run test right up to a show, usually test susp) as long as I tinker with the diuretics correctly prior to it and the morning of. So if the photo shoot is just one or two days this is another option you can consider. Good luck~~~~~

Thread Information