Hi

Have done 3 cycles last 2 years.
    Test C 500 mg each week, pin 2 times/week
    Anavar at 40 mg each day for 6 weeks
    And always done a Proper PCT

For my new cycle I Want to try Turinabol and Test E:

500 mg test E each week. For 12 weeks
    60 mg turinabol each day for 4 or 6 weeks

To control gyno.. I have arimedex, aromasin or tamofixen.. any suggestions here? Start right away with gyno control.. or wait and see if I get some problems and need it..

Aromasin 12,5 eod? Or ED mayby? As of what I have read her on the forum aromasin seems to be a good choice..

Previous 3 cycles I have had problems with acne on my back, shoulders-side and ribcage even if I took aromasin 12,5 mg eod from first pin and for the whole 12 week cycle.

Going to use NAC 1800 mg each day

And after cycle a proper pct
    Clomid, tamofixen, Aromasin, ostarin

Also have anadrol 50 mg.. but unsure if it’s a good idea to use it.. Use anadrol 50 mg each day instead of turinabol? Or is turinabol much safer.. read that anadrol is harsh on body…

Have anavar too, but want to try something that gives more kickstart and strength gains..

I’m 53 years old, and my goal is to pack on some mass, and strength. But try to avoid water retention..

6 months after last cycle and PCT i Did blod test, all was good my doctor told me. See picture of results.

All suggestions are highly appreciated

Best Regards

Per
    Norway ����Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9398.jpeg 
Views:	107 
Size:	208.7 KB 
ID:	182671
    Last edited by Piranah; 08-22-2023 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Picture

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I never noticed a huge difference between var vs t'bol. If your first three cycles were successful, why change anything?

No, I wouldn't start an aromatase inhibitor at the beginning of the cycle, but I would have everything, including PCT supplies on hand before starting

I wouldn't use an aromatase inhibitor during PCT.

I would base my aromatase inhibitor dosage on side effects noticed.

Keep in mind that some people prefer to look at testosterone levels and E2 levels as a ratio. Not an exact number, but if your test values are going to be supra-physiological, your E2 values will also be somewhat elevated.

Yes, most find 'drol to be harsher than var or t'bol.

As far as acne, some people have luck with a good antibacterial soap. There are other options but I have no experience with them, so I'm not going to throw out advice.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Piranah is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I never noticed a huge difference between var vs t'bol. If your first three cycles were successful, why change anything?

No, I wouldn't start an aromatase inhibitor at the beginning of the cycle, but I would have everything, including PCT supplies on hand before starting

I wouldn't use an aromatase inhibitor during PCT.

I would base my aromatase inhibitor dosage on side effects noticed.

Keep in mind that some people prefer to look at testosterone levels and E2 levels as a ratio. Not an exact number, but if your test values are going to be supra-physiological, your E2 values will also be somewhat elevated.

Yes, most find 'drol to be harsher than var or t'bol.

As far as acne, some people have luck with a good antibacterial soap. There are other options but I have no experience with them, so I'm not going to throw out advice.
    Thanks for reply much appreciated.

Regarding Anavar vs Turinabol … yeah see your point.. had good results last cycles.. mayby less on the last.. therefore I was thinking about using Turinabol this time to mayby achieve more strength and mass gains I the beginning of the cycle..

regarding Anadrol .. feel that that might be to harsh on my body mayby.. if I use it.. how fast will it kick in? 25 mg each day mayby for 2-3 weeks and then 4 weeks off and then use anavar last weeks of cycle?

Use of aromasin , could that be causing the acne problem? It’s not a huge problem, but enough so my wife notice

My planned Dosage of Turinabol seams ok?
    As previously mentioned I used 40 mg anavar each day on the other cycles.. can I use more mayby?

Best regards

Per

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    If your goal is to pack on mass, eat big and do a lot of volume training. I wouldn't bother with the abombs, you'll feel like shit on them. If your goal is to put mass on just test and var would be fine (you probably don't even need the var).

I wouldn't bother with the aromasin unless you're experiencing gyno. And even at that, start with the smallest dose and work your way up until it clears up. The key to doing gear is to take the fewest amount of drugs at the lowest doses possible to still get the results you want. Most often, less is more.
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 08-23-2023 at 12:37 AM.
    almostgone and Piranah like this.

Hi

Thanks for your answer.
    I have started the cycle now, 500 mg Test E /week and 60 mg Tbol each day.

Actually I also take 12,5 mg aromasin EOD..
    Read that Austinite recommend an AI when you cycle.. and If using aromasin the recommended dose is 25 mg ED! Hmm have I misunderstood something ? Hope someone can clarify

Best regards
    PC

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Piranah View Post
    Hi

Thanks for your answer.
    I have started the cycle now, 500 mg Test E /week and 60 mg Tbol each day.

Actually I also take 12,5 mg aromasin EOD..
    Read that Austinite recommend an AI when you cycle.. and If using aromasin the recommended dose is 25 mg ED! Hmm have I misunderstood something ? Hope someone can clarify

Best regards
    PC
    Austinite wrote that thread 10 years ago now. Opinions change over time and they didn't always agree back then either. But as far as taking an AI, if you aren't experiencing estrogenic sides (iE gyno), why would you want to just take more drugs? Those AIs have risks and side effects as well. If you don't need one, there is no point to taking it. You're wanting to put mass and strength on, so you're not concerned about retaining a little water weight. You also want your estrogen to be on high side anyways. It improves your gains by increasing your anabolic response to exercise.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...term%20studies.

Of course if you're experiencing negative sides like Gyno, then it's a good reason to start taking aromasin or adex. You should get bloodwork done checking your estrodiol level (it'll be a good indicator if other types of estrogen are high) and then start at the lowest possible dose. If that doesn't give relief, then you increase your dose and possibly frequency. I would start at 12.5mg EOD or E2D and give it like a good 5 days to see if it's relieving the symptoms and go from there.

You don't want to take too much AI, you'll feel like shit.
    songdog, Booz and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Austinite wrote that thread 10 years ago now. Opinions change over time and they didn't always agree back then either. But as far as taking an AI, if you aren't experiencing estrogenic sides (iE gyno), why would you want to just take more drugs? Those AIs have risks and side effects as well. If you don't need one, there is no point to taking it. You're wanting to put mass and strength on, so you're not concerned about retaining a little water weight. You also want your estrogen to be on high side anyways. It improves your gains by increasing your anabolic response to exercise.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...term%20studies.

Of course if you're experiencing negative sides like Gyno, then it's a good reason to start taking aromasin or adex. You should get bloodwork done checking your estrodiol level (it'll be a good indicator if other types of estrogen are high) and then start at the lowest possible dose. If that doesn't give relief, then you increase your dose and possibly frequency. I would start at 12.5mg EOD or E2D and give it like a good 5 days to see if it's relieving the symptoms and go from there.

You don't want to take too much AI, you'll feel like shit.
    Hi
    Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated
    Yeah I see what you mean regarding its 10 years ago since Austinite wrote that.

I’m off aromasin now and will check for negative sides..

Thanks a lot

Best regards

Per

Hi
    Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated
    Yeah I see what you mean regarding its 10 years ago since Austinite wrote that.

I’m off aromasin now and will check for negative sides..

Thanks a lot

Best regards

Per

Hi again

Have a little problem with my cycle..
    I know.. never start a cycle before you have all you need of gear…
    Well.. my problem is that my order of test came thru the custom here in Norway.. but it was missing 2 vivals of test E 250.. so I got only 1!
    Off course I sendt message to the company that I bought it from( used them many times and never any issues before) they were were sorry to hear that I just received 1 Vival. And they then sendt me 2 more right away.., that package is stuck in transit… my fear is that customs have seized it... So… Inhad now started my cycle with my 1 vival, pretty sure I wood recive the 2 missing.. but it never came… so I ordered 2 more 2 weeks ago… and looks like they too are stopped in customs

Started my cycle week 34, so have now pinned 6 times.. next pin is now on Monday 11.September..
    so my question is.. what to do!! I have responded wery well to my cycle this time, all is good but I will soon run out of Test.. ( and mayby get call from police soon My first tought was to maybe just pin half dose (125 mg) then I might have test left for 4 weeks more.. and just stop then.. might use orals all the way then? Using 60 mg Turinabol each day now..… sigh… not a good situation to be in… realy hope someone with experience can give me some good input here..

Thanks

Per

Hi again

Have a little problem with my cycle..
    I know.. never start a cycle before you have all you need of gear…
    Well.. my problem is that my order of test came thru the custom here in Norway.. but it was missing 2 vivals of test E 250.. so I got only 1!
    Off course I sendt message to the company that I bought it from( used them many times and never any issues before) they were were sorry to hear that I just received 1 Vival. And they then sendt me 2 more right away.., that package is stuck in transit… my fear is that customs have seized it... So… Inhad now started my cycle with my 1 vival, pretty sure I wood recive the 2 missing.. but it never came… so I ordered 2 more 2 weeks ago… and looks like they too are stopped in customs

Started my cycle week 34, so have now pinned 6 times.. next pin is now on Monday 11.September..
    so my question is.. what to do!! I have responded wery well to my cycle this time, all is good but I will soon run out of Test.. ( and mayby get call from police soon My first tought was to maybe just pin half dose (125 mg) then I might have test left for 4 weeks more.. and just stop then.. might use orals all the way then? Using 60 mg Turinabol each day now..… sigh… not a good situation to be in… realy hope someone with experience can give me some good input here..

Thanks

Per
    Customs is pretty tight on your country aren't they? I wouldn't order anything else and see what happens. Personally, I would drop off of your cycle.

You violated a primary rule. Always have everything on hand.

Week 34 was what....around August 21 through August 25? It's week 36 now.

I would just stop your cycle.
    Booz and Piranah like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Customs is pretty tight on your country aren't they? I wouldn't order anything else and see what happens. Personally, I would drop off of your cycle.

You violated a primary rule. Always have everything on hand.

Week 34 was what....around August 21 through August 25? It's week 36 now.

I would just stop your cycle.

Hi thanks for your reply

Yeah, looks like custom here in Norway has tightened up..

So to continue with low test dose and orals is a bad idea?

If I quit now, I run a normal PCT? Clomid and Nova for 5 weeks?

Best regards

PC

For 2 weeks of injections, I'm not sure I would bother with PCT.

teedoff is offline Member
    Wow. I guess i assumed things were less restricted in most European countries with regards to getting gear. Sorry to hear.

I bought some stuff from over seas a couple years back. Waited like almost 2 months. Never came so let the company I bought from know that my stiff might have been seized. They sent me a new order.

Then wouldn't you know. I got the first order delivered. Wound up with both orders. The company was really cool and told me to go ahead and keep both orders and rhat I didn't owe them anything.

Quote Originally Posted by teedoff View Post
    Wow. I guess i assumed things were less restricted in most European countries with regards to getting gear. Sorry to hear.

I bought some stuff from over seas a couple years back. Waited like almost 2 months. Never came so let the company I bought from know that my stiff might have been seized. They sent me a new order.

Then wouldn't you know. I got the first order delivered. Wound up with both orders. The company was really cool and told me to go ahead and keep both orders and rhat I didn't owe them anything.
    Can only hope.. but think my gear are lost..

Have test for mayby 2 weeks more.. might get lucky… so have to deside if I’m quitting now or continue and hope to get lucky..

Thanks for your reply

Best regards
    PC

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Turinabol is not estrogenic, due to the 4-chloro alteration of clostebol, thus it poses no issues in regard to gynecomastia or fluid retention.

So, for 500 test, i personally would try/consider DIM only.
    600 mg ed.

Always try to avoid AI if possible. They come with their own sides. Specially related to cholestrol.

DIM is totally healthy and good for estrogren

Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Turinabol is not estrogenic, due to the 4-chloro alteration of clostebol, thus it poses no issues in regard to gynecomastia or fluid retention.

600 mg ed.

Always try to avoid AI if possible. They come with their own sides. Specially related to cholestrol.

Hi

Thanks for your reply
    DIM? What is that?

You mean that it’s possible to use something else than Test in my cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post

600 mg ed.

He only has 1 vial of test and some t'bol. That 1 vial isn't going to last long.
    Cuz likes this.

Thread Information