Thread: deca question

billyg68 is offline Junior Member

deca question

Bros, I was reading the thread about shooting up deca every day. Some one wrote that deca should be shot twice a week. How about 3 times per week, or eod? What would be the problem in dividing 450mg into 3 shots a week? Or 3 shots of .5 cc's of deca 300.

Thanks

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    2 times a week is optimal for blood consistancy. Any more and it's overkill, any less and you risk dips in blood levels

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Depends on what kind of deca your using.
    If your using deca 300 then you can get away w/ one shot a week. But if you want you can take half cc twice a week. Sometimes the reason ppl do split up deca shots is because deca lessens the pain of test shots namely Sus.
    Deca's a longer acting ester so you don't have to worry bout shooting it eod or ed for that matter.

billyg68 is offline Junior Member
    Mbaraso, I'm using tokkyo nondralona 300. My problem is that I was running test 400, test 200 and deca 300 (450mgs divided in two shots a week). But I have run out of test 200 and left only with the test 400, which is a painful shot by itself. So I'm running the test 400 at .5 cc's three times per week and cutting it with .5cc's of deca. Actually, I just started doing that this week. Tonight would be my third shot. I'll guess I'm gonna have to man up and take one shot of t400 by itself?

Thread Information