caladin is offline Junior Member

Enanthate and Fina

How would you folks run a cycle of just these?

Seems to me this would be a great cycle and be simple and cost effective?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Well depending on your cycle experience..
    Week 1-10 Test E 500mgs
    Week 2-10 Fina 75mgs ed.
    Or you can run the fina 2 weeks past the last shot of Test then go straight into clomid.

caladin is offline Junior Member
    I see you have 75 ED.. why not 75 EOD or 35 ED

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Prop would be ideal but depending on your cycle experience and Fina experience

wk1-10 500mg Enan
    wk5-12 75mg Fina

If you've used Fina more than once and your comfortable with it, then run it 10wks from wks3-12

clomid 3 days after last fina shot

Farm boy is offline Junior Member
    Pheedno, you asked if he was comfortable with his fina dosage. if it is a persons first time using fina, what dosage do you recommend. my doc is taking me off of androgel and is going to be giving me a shot of enanthate every two weeks. i figured i might as well make the most of it and do a cycle. i was planning on running enanthate 250mg week and fina 75mg ed for 6 weeks followed by clomid two weeks after my last enanthate shot. should i do something other than fina.

divx is offline Junior Member
    Why is your doctor giving you test bro?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    you should up your dosage of test...250mg/wk isn't high enough IMO, especially if you choose to incorporate fina at 75mg/ED, and also 6 weeks is a very short time. take pheedno's advice here on what you should run and you will be a happy camper.

fullstrut is offline Junior Member
    Fina's half life is of such you dont need to inject ED, EOD is fine. If you are going with 75 ED then you actually can go to 150 Eod and get the same. Cuts down on the injections too.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Originally posted by fullstrut
    Fina's half life is of such you dont need to inject ED, EOD is fine. If you are going with 75 ED then you actually can go to 150 Eod and get the same. Cuts down on the injections too.

i hope for your sake Warrior doesnt read this and go off on a tirade about how completely wrong that statement is. the acetate ester is very fast-acting and should be shot ED for optimal results and consistent blood levels. with EOD there will be noticable differences than ED.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    MC is completely right, I would run fina only ed. Saying ed injects is a waste is a very incorrect statement.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    go 500 mgs test weekly

75mgs ED fina this is a perfect amount for first timers. Some go way lower but for all my people including me go with 75mgs every time.

i would run the fina at the same time. no need to space them out if you just want to run a good cycle.

Fina has a two week period where your body is adapting to the fina. I typically do not feel much within those first two weeks.

after that you will not want to stop haha

Use a 25g pin and you will cut down on scar tissue. Rotate every time. NEVER let me catch any of yall shooting the same leg for 8 weeks.

Back with clomid, make sure to have anti e support on hand before the first shot.

Run crandberry extract, drink tons of water. and LIFT!

diet andf exercise is the key. Fina and juice only help us, it doesnt build anything alone.

eat right, drink right, and workout hardcore.

Add cardio x5 in the AM before breakfast if you need to shred fat.

Hope it helps.

as always PM the local fina guy if you need help converting.

dansteelman is offline Member
    I think i would rather inject 1CC each day as opposed to 2CC's EOD. Just my opinion. I inject fina ED. Its part of the game to me. EOD doesnt even enter my mind.

Farm boy is offline Junior Member
    divx i have low test. jan 2002 i was at 500mml, last month i was at 100mml. my doc started me on hrt. the andro gel is not doing what he wants it to do. so he is going to start giving me the shots. i figured if he was going to do this that i might as well start a cycle and make the best of it. i am very interested in fina but i have never used it. i just want to have all my ducks in a row before i start.

Thread Information