NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member

First Bicep Shot Yesterday

Will boys, I finally stick my bicep for the first time, I was even planning on it, I just got ready to hit my leg and said F*ck it and stuck it in the old Bi. I was so surprised it was the least painfull inject of any of them, I couldnt even feel the needle when it was inside. Les pain then an easy quad shot even. Till today that is I can't even straighten my arm out, it feels like I did 800 curls yesterday. I think im gonna have to hit the right side tomorrow just to even it up. I said it before and Ill say it again, You know sure know Sust when you shoot it, susie's makes sure you remember her. Honestly out of everything Ive gotten the least pain from EQ injections. Keep on Pumpin!

enhanced is offline Junior Member
    from the avtar it looks like u used to be a big spectro fan.. what are u runing now that they're gone LFC/ PGP or have u gone another route just curious to see what other spectro junkies are doing now

Big Presser is offline Junior Member
    bro... i hit the bi two days ago for my first time... that shit still hurts today!!! but the fucking muscles look huge. It was not painful when I injected it but now it feels like my arms gonna fall off lol.

Good luck bro,
    BIG PRESSER

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Not my first bi shot (more like 31'st this cycle) but this was the first time I drew blood in my bi. Make sure you aspirate . That shit sure did freak me out at first.

crazy man is offline Banned
    i took my first synthol shoot in the bi's three days ago they were hurting but i am all good now, TO MAKE A IMPACT YOU HAVE TO GO TO EXTREEMSSSS...

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I shoot fina,eq, or even test e in the bi's but about a month ago I took a shot of QV Prop in the bi and all I can say is NEVER again. I dunno if I hit a nerve or what but the pain was terrible.

dansteelman is offline Member
    How do you do your BI shots? I have always had real good results hitting them while they were flexed and i shoot right in the peak. Anyone else use this method?

Hey Enhanced, Im not sure how but Im still getting lots of old spectro stuff, I guess my source had lots kickin around. Im running
    Sust 750 \w "Karachi"
    Deca 400\w "spectro"
    EQ 400 \w "spectro"

Yeah man, same for me. No pain on the inject but toady it still feels like its gonna fall off..hahah. Oh well, I guess I wont ever have to do push ups again..

secretagentswole is offline Junior Member
    prop is a way more painful injection than sus, except when you mix em in the same syringe, then its really painful,

dansteelman, you sure arent that big to be runnin that much test or gear for that matter , or is that an old avatar?

Hey Enhanced, Im not sure how but Im still getting lots of old spectro stuff, I guess my source had lots kickin around. Im running
    Sust 750 \w "Karachi"
    Deca 400\w "spectro"
    EQ 400 \w "spectro"

prop is a way more painful injection than sus, except when you mix em in the same syringe, then its really painful,

dansteelman, you sure arent that big to be runnin that much test or gear for that matter , or is that an old avatar?

Sust 750 \w "Karachi"
    Deca 400\w "spectro"
    EQ 400 \w "spectro"
    why you runnin so much deca and eq, not so much of too much of one, but why so much of each at the same time. its basically the same gear

Hey Dan, I just did my second Bi shot this morning, I felx mine too. I hit the peak but not on right in the middle of the bicep, I come in abit towards the inner arm. Man I have a nice red spot where I shot the Sust, Today I hit the EQ in the right bicep. I'll let you know how it feels compared to the Sust. Secret agent, Ive never actually tired prop so Ill have to take your word for it. I was running just Sust and Deca and then when I looked at one of my bottles it was actually EQ not Deca, so I figgured screw it and I threw it in. The biggest thing I noticed is the appetite, since Ive thrown the EQ in Im always wanting to eat. Good for getting the calories in ya.

joe_capone is offline Member
    just curious... why deca and eq in the same cycle?? i dont get it.

tru that neo, the eq will make you eat, so will winny ihear, but ive never used winny.

Hey Capone, the truth is I did it because it was sitting in drawer and it was a virgin bottle, I had never tried EQ and said fuck it whats the worst that can happen, and so far I like the side effects. Serious, you get hungry all the time. So its not so bad to force down a protien shake when your stomach is hurting from hunger..hahah. Yeah I've never tried Winny yet either Agent, Ive got my bottle sitting here though, im gonna throw it in at the end of my cycle.

I'm sorry Neo, but Deca and EQ in the same cycle really doesn't make alot of sense to me either. I would have saved one of them for another cycle.

I thought about it, then I remembered reading one of Pheendo's post's saying that people only suspected it was useless mixing EQ and Deca and It had never been a proven fact I think he might even have said he tried it and it was fine. I didn't think I even had EQ, I supposed to have 4 bottles of Deca and one of them turned out to be EQ. Spectro's bottles all look the same. Like I said I don't care if it doesnt give me the results, the hunger is helping me get shitloads of food in me. Now I just gotta start buying healthier food. Hey Whoisdaman how are you finding the Synthol in the Bi's pretty painfull? I don't know much about Synthol Im gonna do some searches now.

Originally posted by NEO-OEN
    Hey Whoisdaman how are you finding the Synthol in the Bi's pretty painfull? I don't know much about Synthol Im gonna do some searches now.
    I just finished the cycle. The pain from injecting the oil wasn't that bad, but the pain from the buildup of oil was pretty bad. My bi's were constantly swollen, and everyday injects in both bi's didn't help. It's not fun but what can you do.

Secret, Its not an old avatar, but its an OOOLLLLLD pic. Thats when I was about 160 a year and a half ago

BTW, Secret, Im 5'10 over here and at 196 12-14% BF. Thats a far cry from 135 and 20% when I started, so before you say something rude like what you said, I would think twice, Ok Bud? Its now appropriate to open mouth and insert foot.

gymchic is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by dansteelman
    How do you do your BI shots? I have always had real good results hitting them while they were flexed and i shoot right in the peak. Anyone else use this method?
    OUCH!!! That's gotta hurt, shooting them flexed

I've always done mine completely relaxed and never had any pain; in fact bi injects are my favorite.
    Moderator: Bodybuilding.com
    Moderator: Steroidology
    Moderator: Superior Muscle

I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer

Universal Kits

I wont shoot prop or winny in my bi's...to painful indeed...i never have a problem with pain from flexing.

gymchic is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by dansteelman
    I wont shoot prop or winny in my bi's...to painful indeed...i never have a problem with pain from flexing.
    I shoot Winny in my bis all the time (done it with many different brands) without any pain although I agree prop does cause some discomfort.
    Moderator: Bodybuilding.com
    Moderator: Steroidology
    Moderator: Superior Muscle

I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer

Universal Kits

I've never tried shooting them unflexed, maybe if Im feeling brave next week. Im either gonna do a calf, tri or pec today. Havent tried any of those.

dan steel man, great accomps but you still look like a pussy in your pic, so before you put a week ass lat spread like that as your avatar dont expect to be taken seriously when you front that much gear on your signature, plus...the only foot goin anywhere is mine in your ass. u fuckin cry baby

your probably not takin the growth correctly any ways.
    Last edited by secretagentswole; 05-30-2003 at 04:53 PM.

Thread Information