growingman is offline New Member

Cytomel are little pink tabs?

I just recieved my cytomel and I can't find any pictures of Berlin-Chemie A/G cytomel on the internet to compare to. The box looks the same as the one posted on getswole but it doesn't show th pills on that site. I don't have a digital camera so I can't post pics of them. Can anyone post pics of Berlin-Chemie A/G cytomel or confirm that indeed that are little pink pills will a line on one side and nothing on the other?

Fusion69 is offline New Member
    I have the same ones!

growingman is offline New Member
    That is good to hear. I am starting t-3 and clen tomorrow. Btw, how do you like them?

bigdog55 is offline New Member
    I am takin clen and cytomel right now and have cut 11 pounds in like 10 days. seems to work well

fullstrut is offline Junior Member
    I had some that were 50 mcg that were pink and some 25 mcg that were white. They were like the ones you described and worked at reducing fat like a charm. The problem was they reduced muscle as well if your calorie intake isnt up and you are on a good cycle.

Fusion69 is offline New Member
    I like them alot. Im also on Clen . But had to cut the clen out cause it was giving me a massive headach! I got the china clen which you only need to take 1 pill a day, and you feel jacked up on one pill for like 2 days! That clen and T-3 doesnt mess around

Thread Information