daem is offline Anabolic Member

passing along bogus information...

pardon how pretentious this post may sound, however more frequently newer members that have no cycle experience are making comments about staying away from certain drugs like tren , giving poor cycle advice, and altogether passing along information that they have no reason to perpetuate.

when someone critiques a potential cycle by regurgitating one or two "facts" that they picked up on the board, i have observed that two things generally happen:

1.) a new member could potentially be taking advice from someone that shouldn't be giving it, and

2.) more experienced members have to correct misinformation and debunk myths that are passed around.

most of the information that is thrown around on the board is rooted more deeply in our personal experiences than medicine, although medicine can not be overlooked. those of us that have experience with a vast array of drugs can give better recommendations to those seeking to maximize their first or second cycle than someone who is still at the novice level. dosages, duration of cycle, and drug interaction recommendations by members that have experience with certain drugs are going to help someone more than just reading a post from a junior member that a 10 week cycle of enth @ 500mg is a good first cycle.

as a newer member it is hard to contribute without passing along bogus information or giving suggestions that are more than regurgitations, however be mindful that if you really don't know the answer to a question another senior member, vet or mod will be there to answer to the best of our knowledge. everyone is always encouraged to participate, but show some discretion at times instead of posting just to get your count up.

this post is meant to encourage both active and passive learning since each serves a different purpose on the board. if i am at all overstepping my bounds here please let me know, but i think this had to be said.

Big Presser is offline Junior Member
    daem I'm a new member myself... I will not pass out bullshit info if I don't know what I'm talking about... I just try to help and critique possible cycles by telling what I know... I hope I have not passed out incorrect information because I've noticed what you're talking about and I agree with it. I also don't question vets, mods or seniors. I am not saying I'm exempt from what you're talking about but just know I will only help out in a way I can and won't ever post just to get "the count up."

Good post.

BIG PRESSER

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Good post, i agree. Sometimes i see junior members giving poor advice. I am not flaming any junior members. Just make sure you know what you are saying before you say it. Cause bad advice could be dangerous.

flexgolf is offline Member
    i have no cycle experience. yet ive done extensive research and i pass on information that i recieve from mods and vets. as long as ur sure ur information is legit, i see no problem with giving advice.

youramego is offline New Member
    Daem,
    I don't think you are overstepping your bounds at all. We just need to remember that just because someone's profile says junior or new member, it doesn't mean they are a new AS user and their advice may be useful and helpful. Then again, there are those times when you wonder about the information they are sharing.

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Totally agree...no cycle under my belt, but if someone asks a question that I've researched and/or know that a vet would answer the same way I would, I answer it..

Ex - "What's a good first bulking cycle??"

I think we've ALL seen that one numerous times...

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    There is no subsitute for first hand, long term expeirence. Theres nothing I hate more than making a reply to someones serious question and than having some inexpierenced newbie talk out there ass and contradict it.

Nickleby is offline Junior Member
    DAEM

Brilliant post mate. Couldn't agree with you more.

Time and again I've read comments from "members", whom I know for a fact have never even done a cycle of roids, confirming or refuting suggestions or comments from actual aas users. I go into their profiles, or past threads where they've commented, sometimes rather poorly, and notice they have absolutely no experience at all.

Sure, it's fine if you've done your research, but really how much research have you done? Is this research derived entirely from what you read on this board, and others? Because if it is...then you are sadly lacking in real intelligence (read: information).

There is no better way to provide advice to others than to have first hand experience of aas yourself, and the effects therein. If a member asks the effects of a 10 week Tren /Prop cycle, during and after, and gets an answer from a non-aas user, he'll quite possibly make a judgement call based on this type of feedback. The non-aas user has no idea of the effects of these drugs, but only goes by what he/she has "read" from other members. Each and every person reacts/grows differently to the other.

So, going by what DAEM said, comments, advice and feedback should really only come from those experienced enough to know what they're talking about. It's great to get information from those members who aren't juicing, but the advice on cycles, doses, effects, and planning should not be made by those whom have yet to walk on the dark side.

A doctor doesn't treat a patient after reading a book, does he?

Just my 2c

Flame away.......

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    good post.

xxxl83

Johnny Cut is offline New Member
    this is true, but thats why u post on a board, to get a majority, not just one opinion

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    That's why members need to put IMO or JMO when they say something that isn't fact! B.S. rumors spread like wildfire on these boards and you don't know who to believe...The only thing you can do is check someone's profile before you consider their advice. Then decide for yourself if it's worth believing.

jayg is offline Junior Member
    All answers don't have to come from first hand experience. I say this having several years behind me. The best answers come from research. I do believe in not answering unless you have properly researched a topic but I also believe that if someone has well researched a topic that there response is valued and should be given. Will Brink is a good example. He has contributed alot of valuable information to our sport and isn't on steroids . He has however a much better grasp on the inner workings of our bodies and how drugs can enhance sports than most of us on this board without question.

You're right that people shouldn't answer unless they do know what they're talking about however don't discourage people from sharing information that they've gathered from thorough research.

Jay

I agree with all these posts, and Jayg you are completely correct... the best answers do come from research. New members who have not even researched the subject will suggest doing an all dbol cycle at 10mg a day when new members who've researched the topic will recommend useful and effective cycles. Once again I will always try to help in a positive and knowledgable way. But it is true there is a difference between the knowledge of jr members and sr members... but remember there are still jr members who've researched the topic thoroughly. Best of luck to you all.

Peace,
    BIG PRESSER

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    I dont think the headings member, jr member, or senior member have anything to do with it. You can tell a person's legitamacy through an array of posts on every forum of this board. Just click on their post history and you'll know if you have someone who you can trust or not. Usually when someone says something bunk there are almost always five or six good bro's who correct the mistake. I know im out there looking for fuck ups cause i like proving people wrong lol good post daem and this is so true.....but dont judge on the post count judge on their character and past experience

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    Big Presser-you the same Big Presser from the other boards? If so I trust your advice bro aren't you like 6'2 250 or 260 with 7-8% b/f?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I submitted a post similar to this one a few months ago, after correcting a junior member that winstrol and just about any other oil based product can be injected in the same syringe, this I know not only from research on this very board but from personal experience as well. I have shot winny with EQ, Deca and Test.
    So I agree with you 100%. Now even thought I am a vet, I will admit I don't know everything, and everyday I come to this board I learn something new.
    when I give advice it is almost 98% of my very own personal experience. the other 2% advice that I would give is from what I have researched about a particular product.
    And if I don't know the answer or not sure, I am not afraid to say it. You may hear me say things like, "In my opinion, or from what I know about such and such", or it has been my experience".
    So if everyone would take that in consideration when they give advice, then I think we can all grow to learn a bit more everyday.
    Peace

jayg is offline Junior Member
    Well said Sicilian30.

Jay

Whats up bros...

FKIT:
    Bro I'm a different dude, sorry man... funny though cuz I'm only 5'6 157 However I do have big lifts for my size.

I will still always try to help others on this board and hopefully you will still trust my advice.

Peace bros,
    BIG PRESSER

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i wasn't implying that the title of the poster correlates with the experience in every situation, but more often than naught, it does. just think of how many people ask if they can drink winny, or if spot injections make a site grow faster.

when i posted yesterday it was not meant to attack any new members, or put them down as not being knowledgeable. experience from one individual does not mean success or failure for the whole, but an example to reference if needed. for example, since i have never used DNP , nor ever will (in all likelihood) i will not post on a thread about it since i do not feel i am qualified to answer even though i know about the drug, what it does, and how to take it. i leave the questions alone that i can not answer with personal experience and answer the ones that i can validate.

sic, i agree with you about the IMO, or JMO statement being a good addition to information that people pass along if they feel a certain way that goes against the normal grain. btw, sorry for starting a new post similar to yours i must have missed it along the way or forgot it was ever around. a

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I may have been guilty of this,I don't know. But I've been on this site for over a year and I'm still a junior member with 65 posts mostly because I try to keep my mouth shut and learn. One thing I will say is that I have gained a wealth of information in that time that I truly appreciate. The vets and mods should be commended for their dedication to keeping us on the right path and trying to keep the newbies from hurting themselves.

Daem I'm not implying that you wrote the thread to say jr. members have nothing good to say, I understand completely what you were thinking by writing it. Once again I agree with everything you have said 100%. You're a good guy with plenty useful comments to make and I believe that this is a good subject especially for this forum.

BIG PRESSER

Thread Information