Thread: Cancer scare?

SIZZLA is offline New Member

Unhappy Cancer scare?

Its been close to 10 weeks now that i have stopped administering to my glutes due to "scar tissue" on both cheecks. The lumps are still in there and dont seem to be leaving. They do not hurt and the swelling that was initially around them have seemed to have gone. There are just some deformed lumps on both sides of my ass, one side worst than the other. Is it time for me to go see a doctor? I can care less about it but is there any chance that this can be a tumor??? There is a family history of cancer that my father is surcoming to rite now, so this makes me vary scared. Am I over reacting???

Help please.

p.s. The reson why I say cancer is cause i heard a story of a friends friend getting cancer from getting hit with a scoccer ball in the back of his leg, three weeks later a tumor formed.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Ahh I dont think that you can get cancer from scar tissue, or I should say that I have never heard of such a thing..

dansteelman is offline Member
    Yeah, I have never even heard of cancer from an injection. I would say its nearly impossible. Cancer is the mass mutation and multiplication of cells. Nothing that Injecting could cause. Is it hot to the touch or have any streaks in it? The lumps will go away eventually Im sure. The longest i had a lump was in my delt for 7 weeks or so. I took a needle to it and drew out some nasty shit and it went away after only a few days after that. You should see a doc if you are that worried. Good Luck Bro!

SIZZLA is offline New Member
    Dansteelman it is warm to touch, warmer than the rest of my behind. So is it kinda like a internal boil, since you drew from yours? Yeah i'm sure it will go away some time or another. When i put a hot pack on it, it is very easy to manipulate, i try to massage it out.
    Thanks for the replys...my stomach isnt churning so much.
    Is this long and still having the lump unusal?

dansteelman is offline Member
    If its still warm after 10 weeks, Im gonna have to call some sort of infection at that spot. Your body is rushing blood that is filled with anti-bodies to kill the infection. I would do one of two things here:

1. (Best option) : See a doctor and get some antibiotics and possibly let him drain it.
    2. Drain it yourself.

I drained mine myself because i didnt have insurance at the time and couldnt afford a trip to the emergency room. If you have insurance (IMO No ONE should use any typw of steroid without it) go see him please. I have seen so many posts here lately about people gambling with injuries and other health issues. Good Luck My man.

D

Jarod is offline Associate Member
    if you figure you can not drain it your self then go to the emergency room and if necessary get some antibiotics, it is illegal for them to turn you away but you will have a bill from them but this way you can see a physician.

deca2000 is offline New Member
    Dude....

Don't worry. I was doing eq 50mg three times per week, test 200, once per week, and deca 200 once per week. That's Five injections per week. My mistake was...... I only shot into my delts, and alternated sides. Regardless of that, it was still a lot of sticking. Scar tissue formed, after 12 weeks. It has been approx. 10 months, and it is slowly but surely going away. Eventually it will be completely gone. If it doesn't hurt when you touch it, or get more inflamed when you mess with it, then I am sure that you have nothing to worry about. Relax....... and give it time my friend. You'll be ok.

Thread Information