allabs5150 is offline Associate Member

possible injury...need bro's help PLEASE

Ok Bro's heres the f...ing deal started the following cycle this past Tuesday

1-5 40mg d-bol e/d
    1-12 500 qv test 250mg tues-250mg fridays
    1-12 600mg deca 300mg tues-300mg fridays
    10-16 winy v

with clomid and all the other anti e goodies

anyway for the past month or so i have been experincing a tight feeling on th lower left hand side of my back, that at time felt as though it ran from my lower back down through the center of my left ass check, and into the back on my left leg......well dont you know this past Tuesday I do my normal warm up set for bi's by curling the ez-bar with 2 45's, and i feel a fucking sharp pain from the bottom of my back all the way to my leg....i mean it almost dropped my ass...well if pushed myself through the routine, but by the time i got home i could barley walk, took some pain killers i had from a past injury and slept with the heating pad on it woke up feeling tight but a little better on wednesday and started feeling alot better as the day went by. So i went to the gym and did tri's only not to overdo anything...still sore but nothing like tuesday night....went home took more pills slept with heat on it again felt even better Thursday, until I went to the gym and hit chest hard. well today Friday the shit is killing me again. So I dont know what to do I want to take my shot tonight and maybe just cool out for the weekend and get back Tuesday, but whenever I have been on the sauce I usally trained at least 5 days a week and am concerned about juicing and missing time at the gym.

Well after all that I am really looking for advice on what to do.......how critical is it to miss a few days traing while on the sauce???...and has any of you guys ever experienced the kinda back pain i described??? Would you keep going on the cycle or hold off another month and let the back heal up???

Thanks for the help

dansteelman is offline Member
    It sounds like a pinched nerve bro. You may have a strained muscle in your back that could be putting pressure on your sciatic (sp?) Nerve. As for missing days on the sauce, I ALWAYS take one week off the gym during any cycle. Just to rest up. Out of curiousity, Why did you start a cycle knowing you have been injured? Lifting heavy is going to make it worse and could cause perm. damage. I think you need to get of the juice and see a doc. JMO. A lower back is NOTHING to play around with. It could affect you quality of life everyday until the day you die. Just a little brain food for ya there. Even if you dont stop, see a doc.

dansteelman...thanks for the advice. As far as starting the cycle with an injury, i was notr reallly in any kind of pain just felt a little tightness, so I didnt think much of it, until this past tuesday that is when i really acted up...........I hate to get off the cycle but you have a good point, think i will see a doc next week after the holiday

Thanks again

One more thing i forgot. My wife had the EXACT same pain you had. Turns out, she had a herniated disk in her back. Depending on the severity, it can heal itself or go away. To heal itself, you need at LEAST 3-4 weeks off, followed by very light lifting. Its a form of pysical training. You can also look up back pysical training methods and use them on yourself. Give it a try.

so u think i shouldnt fuck with a chropractor???? man herniated disk, sciatica nerve....your scaring the fuck outta me dan!!!!

Well, its going to be one or the other more than likely that would be causing pain to shoot down your leg. You can see a chiropractor just to find out. Dont be scared bro, both situations are very minor.Im not a doc, Im just telling you what it could be.

Thanks again bro!!!!!!!! but one thing guess i shoulda been more clear.its not really shooting down my left side of my ass into my leg....more like a pulled muscle feeling like a hammy from the bottom of my back down my ass into my thigh

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    Go to the Chiropractor bro

flexshack is offline Member
    okay
    Last edited by flexshack; 04-07-2006 at 03:39 AM.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have herniated three disc and it sounds like that is exactly what you did. Often this also pinches the psiatic(sp) nerve and causes a numbing or tingling sensation down your leg. I never got the feeling back completely in my left little toe and side of my foot after this last time. You will need to take time off or it won't heal and if you can find a good PT that would be helpful.

secretagentswole is offline Junior Member
    dont go to the chiroprator or you will always have to go see one.....My left hand pinky tingles all the time,for months now, I think I have a herniated disk cause rickson's post sounds all to familiar

I didnt say go to the chiropractor to get your back adjusted...They are BACK docs and can at least tell you what the problem is and can even get xrays. I never allow them to pop or crack anything.

Thread Information