joe_capone is offline Member

im thinkin bout trading my sustanon for enanthate.

is it wiser just to stick with 1 ester test? i tried sustanon b4 as my first cycle and gained a good 20 pounds off it.. but im kinda confused now thinkin a single ester testlike enanthate will do good for me this time. when i was on sustanon the water reintation was really low that i didnt get no puffness from it.. how bad is the water from enanthate?? im also planing to run some armidex or liquidex whatevr i can get ahold of throughout the cycle. stacking with eq 400/week. this will be my so called "summer" cycle witha clean diet and cardio eod. i know most of you would refer me to test prop .. but i seriously cant stand those eod or ed injections. any feed back?

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Well IMO it depends on your dosage. If you're taking 750mg/wk or more then the sust is fine taken EOD.
    If taking less go with the enanthate .

But you said you hate EOD injects which is what you'd have to do with the sust. so in your case dosage doesn't matter go with the enanthate.

xxxl83

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    If you're stacking with EQ, maybe you should use some liquidex. But it depends on your body. Some people doesn't have problems with water retention, some have moderate and some have lots... But You may get it from EQ, if you haven't any from the Sustanon alone...

I do not like Sust, never used it, but it is specifically for people near without or without endogenous production. Use Enanthate , Cipionate if you do not like pins, and if you do not have problems with it, you should use propionate 100mg EOD or 50mg ED.

And have protections on hand...

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    EQ will actually help keep the water off. That's one of the reasons why EQ is so popular.

xxxl83

Thread Information