rbm
    rbm is offline New Member

Smile Fina In Your System!

I am in the middle of making my first batch of fina. I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea about how long it would take the fina to enter my system? How long will it take before I realize a difference in strength, definition, pump, or whatever. This will be my first time using fina. I will be injecting the fina at 100mg eod. I will also be using test enathate at 1000mg per week. I have already been using the test and d-bol (50mg per day) for 4 weeks now. I will discontinue the d-bol but start the fina for the last 4 weeks. I am also taking liv52 liver protection and milk thistle at 525mg per day. My stack will run 4 more weeks with test and fina and I will be doing clomid therapy after the cycle. Any suggestions or input?

St. Agustroids is offline New Member
    fina takes at least two to three weeks for you to see results. I'd say run fina for 6 weeks. that is finishing fina two weeks after your last shot of test enanthate . Then you could wait for 3 to 7 days to start clomid.

Good Luck

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    100mg EOD seems a little low, imo...i would bump it up to 150 EOD or split it to 75 ED for better results.

it all depends on how your body takes to get saturated. could be anywhere from 2-4 weeks depending on the dosage and the frequency of inject. you will know you are saturated when you taste the wonderful chemical taste in the back of your throat every time you inject.

as far as results, the placebo effect will help you gain in the time it takes the drug to get working. i would run it for a minimum of 8 weeks instead of 6 just because you won't want to get off of it when you are making incredible gains for 4 or 5 weeks straight

enth at 1g though? how many cycles have you done bro? just make sure to extend your fina 2 weeks past the enth regardless of how long you run it. also, why not use a-bombs instead of 50mg dbol ? just a few questions to appease my curiosity...

demetri is offline Member
    I was congested after two 75 mg shots. Basically I started feeling it on the third day. Noticed strength increases after a week and a half.

rbm

why not the a bombs!

I actually planned on running a50 with the test enathate and fina, but my source has now taken over a month and still no a50. SO, I had to go with what I had, and I got plenty of d-bol. As far as the 1000mg per week of test - I started at 500mg per week and pyramid up to 1000mg and I plan on going back down to 500mg toward the end of the cycle. I am going to take your advice and hit the fina at 150 eod. Just finished making my first batch and I got 85ml of fina to play with now. Take a look at my avatar pic -- that's my first batch of fina to make! What you guys think?
    Originally posted by daem
    100mg EOD seems a little low, imo...i would bump it up to 150 EOD or split it to 75 ED for better results.

it all depends on how your body takes to get saturated. could be anywhere from 2-4 weeks depending on the dosage and the frequency of inject. you will know you are saturated when you taste the wonderful chemical taste in the back of your throat every time you inject.

as far as results, the placebo effect will help you gain in the time it takes the drug to get working. i would run it for a minimum of 8 weeks instead of 6 just because you won't want to get off of it when you are making incredible gains for 4 or 5 weeks straight

enth at 1g though? how many cycles have you done bro? just make sure to extend your fina 2 weeks past the enth regardless of how long you run it. also, why not use a-bombs instead of 50mg dbol? just a few questions to appease my curiosity...

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    good color

Slypknot is offline Member
    Ya baking it or just running with it without cooking?

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Looks like every other batch I've made, good stuff.

rbm

Cool cooking

I am running it without baking it. It seems that is where the fina turns a darker cloud color.
    Originally posted by Slypknot
    Ya baking it or just running with it without cooking?

I baked mine and it came out a lighter yellow

nmk85roll is offline Associate Member
    Don't pyramid your test. Not worth it. Either way you already killed your natural test production.

Thread Information