FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member

OK Enough!!!! What In The Hell Is Dirty Gear?

Everyone around town talks about brovell or tornell being "Dirty". They say Reforvit_B is "Dirty". Mexican Juice is "Dirty". Well seems to me if the shit was so "Dirty" then nobody would take it b/c if you inject something that is literally "Dirty" you'll end up with fucking gan green and a cut off leg. Please put this debate to rest for me. I believe Dirty means something along the lines of possibly underdosed/underfilled or maybe dirty describes the anabolic /androgenic level of the substance which in turn has an effect on side effects such as acne and hair loss? im not sure what the fuck "Dirty" is but please someone put this to a final rest

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Manufactured in less than sanitary conditions.

Personally, I beleive it to be a stereo type to Mexico because I pretty much use QV exclusively(besides EQ) and I think it's great

I also believe it's a stereotype. People have thrown the word "dirty" in so many directions even blaming the pain from different compounds on the gear being dirty....ummm i dont think so.....maybe it could possibly be the B.A content...dumbass

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    yeah, a stereotype. The people who say that are probably referring to "Dirty Mexicans" who sold them fake Brovel gear.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i agree with lableing tornel "dirty". their bottles are consistently underfilled and underdosed, from my personal experience. also, when i shoot an amp of karachi sust it hurts me a considerable amount less than if i shoot 1cc of ttokkyo's sustanon . so i believe that some of these "stereotypes" are legitimate, but people who dont have direct personal experience shouldnt be tossing the word "dirty" around lightly.

by the way... QV rocks my world, great gear, no complaints.

roch is offline Member
    I have no complaints for qv or brovel myself. I'm up to 235 from 190 in eight weeks with no sides. shots weren't that painful either.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Dirty to me is stuff from brovel and that t400. Friends of mine have received abcess' from it, and one had his shoulder infected so bad they almost had to cut it off. He was lucky. Stuff filled with bacteria, and usually made in unsanitary conditions. Just my opinion. I like to stick with stuff from the good ole USA and Canada if at all possible! Stuff from europe pretty sweet too though.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    you wanna talk about "dirty" gear? what about I.P????

dansteelman is offline Member
    Denali, before you go accusing the companies of selling "dirty" gear, think about this: Maybe your buddy was injecting in to the same spot too much or maybe HE was the dirty one. QV sells A LOT of gear and there are many, if not most people on this board who have tried it with no problem. Keep in mind bro if his batch was the same as anyone elses, they would have gotten an infection as well. Out of a group of say 5000 people who use the same batch of gear from QV or Brovel and only a select few get an abcess, its more than likely the persons fault. How do you know the conditions are unsanitary? Have you seen the lab? I didnt think so. You are sterotyping like everyone else. No flame here to you at all. I make my own fina and i can bet dollars to rabbit shit that the conditions in which i make my fina are much less sanitary than any lab in mexico. As for I.P. , I wouldnt touch the shit if someone gave it to me. Way too many horror stories!

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I had 3 vials of I.P. sust that literally had stuff floating around in it. I handed it right back to my source. Not pointing fingers. Just stating fact. To me it's more important that the gear works than how much it hurts. Of course I've never had an infection either so my opinion might change if I ever do.

Grant is offline Member
    People are relating the amount of pain to how dirty something is? When I use too much BA to make my Fina, it hurts more, so should I say it is a dirtier batch? I am not necessarily disagreeing with you who have complaints with particular brands, but your argument should consist more than equating pain to a sterile batch.

that's what im saying folks? so what the hell is dirty gear? I have corrected everyone so far who says it to me around town. People are like i dont fuck with test enth its too dirty.....im like what? are you a fucking idiot? Then I explain to them my theory on the dirtyness of gear.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by dansteelman
    Denali, before you go accusing the companies of selling "dirty" gear, think about this: Maybe your buddy was injecting in to the same spot too much or maybe HE was the dirty one. QV sells A LOT of gear and there are many, if not most people on this board who have tried it with no problem. Keep in mind bro if his batch was the same as anyone elses, they would have gotten an infection as well. Out of a group of say 5000 people who use the same batch of gear from QV or Brovel and only a select few get an abcess, its more than likely the persons fault. How do you know the conditions are unsanitary? Have you seen the lab? I didnt think so. You are sterotyping like everyone else. No flame here to you at all. I make my own fina and i can bet dollars to rabbit shit that the conditions in which i make my fina are much less sanitary than any lab in mexico. As for I.P. , I wouldnt touch the shit if someone gave it to me. Way too many horror stories!
    Mexican products in general are dirty, they dont even have clean water, so how can you say there labs are sanitary. I dont think you have seen a lab either. It was just my opinion. I have never used a mexican product besides reforvit-b. Ive always stuck with american,candaian, and european gear. I believe there products are the highest in quality. So your gonna tell me you would rather have a bottle of cyp from mexico, then a bottle of cyp from the usa?? And I guarantee you, where your making your fina is alot better than someplace in mexico. Unless your making it out of your bathroom..

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Originally posted by FKITLETSGO
    that's what im saying folks? so what the hell is dirty gear? I have corrected everyone so far who says it to me around town. People are like i dont fuck with test enth its too dirty.....im like what? are you a fucking idiot? Then I explain to them my theory on the dirtyness of gear.

thats totally different than calling a specific lab "dirty" labeling a specific compound dirty is freaking retarded. anyone who says that should be kicked in the crotch. i still stick by my statement that some labs definatly have quality issues while some do not. the reasons for brovel and tornel using more BA is because their lab is less sterile and they are trying to compensate. so as i said before.... i'd take euro gear over certain mex gear anyday. i loooove QV though. great stuff.

Thread Information