catch42 is offline New Member

recommended for d bol cycle?

it seems like i need a little help with my cycle of d bol. the reports i read must of been shit so if anyone can recommend to me what an only dbol cycle would work if at all please get back to me

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    D-bol only? Why would you do that..Post some stats, age, cycle history, height wieght...SInce you have nothing in your profile, and a whole wopping 2 post under your belt.

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member

hehe both his posts are about dbol only cycles

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    dbol only is just a waste of time you won't keep any thing ........and you will increase body fat.......through in some test and deca ......of tren and test

sounds like your young and haven't don't your research yet. the good news is you've come to the right place to learn .....welcome

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    u add bf on d-bol, hahaha from bloat ? jokes ! i was wonderin y i looked so smooth on my d-bol/deca /sus cycle

ghstwrtr is offline Junior Member

Do it......

If that's what you feel comfortable with do it....better than creatine....right fella's?? Go for it.

Peace

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Dbol only is not a good choice for a first cycle. Spend some time reading and learning and you will find a better cycle to use.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    well d-bol only i can guarantee u will lose most of ur gains, it will look funny. you'll have a good laugh at the end and then prolyl shoot urself in the head for not listening to us. hehe jus listen and do more research man. sorry guys, i cant help it, i just keep laughing everytime i see a d-bol only thread. even as i type im almost on the floor ! Good luck !

anyways becuz i dont wanna sound like a jerk ill reccomend a good cycle.

d-bol: week 1 - 4: 40mg/ed
    sus: week 1 - 8: 500mg/ew
    deca : week 1 - 10: 400mg/ew

if u have lots of money do sus for 10 weeks or if u r low on cash just do the sus and d-bol. Best of luck !

freakups is offline New Member
    do more research.....

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    I have a friend right now who doens't want to inject himself and I have been telling him consistantly to stop being a puss. I tell him that he'll lose most of his gains and will be dissapointed in the end. He still wants to go through with a reforvit only cycle and I know he'll be happy during the cycle but afterwards he'll kick himself in the ass for doing it. I say more power to you just remember your only wasting prescious time. You are taking up atleast 10 weeks of which you could spend either 1. making quality solid hard gains or 2. doing a real cycle

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    On another note I have a guy who plays D1 ball and he gained 20 pounds off of a 6 week cycle of reforvit_b and cell tech only. I think he might have held 10 of those pounds after 4 or 5 weeks of being off.hard to say how much he actually kept in the end seeing as how he went into another cycle

Thread Information