devistate is offline Junior Member

long cycle need to when and how much HCG.....???

whats up guys and gals? I am 5'10'' 205lbs 15%bf

I am on the fifth week of a 16 week cycle. Here is my cycle:

1-8 test enthante 600mgs/week
    1-8 deca 500mgs/week
    9-16 test propinate 100mgs/eod
    9-16 equpoise 600mgsweek
    14-18 winny 50mgs/day

well my question is about hcg . When whould I add it , how often should I take it, how much of it should I take? I have quite a bit of it, more than I could ever use during this cycle so, if it is better to take more of it and more often please let me know.

Thanks, Devistate

popa is offline Senior Member
    I use 10,000iu in a period of 2 weeks every 6-9 weeks

bump!! Please help!

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    if us ee ur nuts shrinking around week 10-12 do 500 ius ed for 2 weeks .like i saei above ,if ther not really shrunken just do 500 ius for 2 weeks the last 2 weeks during ur cycle wk 15 and 16,then proceed with clomid and nolva yes use bothe better safe then sorry .

Well as far as right now Big N, I am going with your suggestion, thank you!

Any other opinons???

Thanks, Devistate

brundle is offline Associate Member
    hey BIG N, did you mean 500 ius or 5000 ius???

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I like to run 500ius ED for 20 days just prior to my Clomid, which I start at your regularly scheduled time.

In a longer cycle, If I feel the need, I will run 500ius ED on the weekends as nessicary.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    You always have options when using hCG . Like I always say...you can use it for prevention of testicular atrophy, or you could use to help revert the testicular atrophy once it has occured. Most popular regimens seem to be: 1)running 500IU/weekends only throughout cycle (prevention) 2) 2 weeks mid cycle and again 2 weeks towards end of cycle, but before AAS have completely cleared system. Doses vary and you could use 500-1000IU/d for the 2 weeks (this could be classified under prevention and/or reversion) 3) wait till end of cycle only and run 2 weeks at 500-1000IU for 2-3 weeks (reversion).
    You will find that alot of people choose to use it in higher doses, but less frequently, ie. 2500IU every 3rd day or so. But IMO there is no benefit and you may risk receptor desensitization from using higher doses. Terminal half-life of hCG is ~ 24h, so dosing every half life makes sense, or dosing every day, but you wont want to use above 1000IU for this option. Just remember what hCG is, and why it is used. It acts just like endogenous LH (synthetic of course), but helps restore LH signal to the testes which has been absent during most of your cycle. So it basically keeps them functional and ready to receive consistent LH signal when you start clomid. If you were to jump into clomid with atrophied testes they may not be so receptive to LH signal due to lack of, and recovery would take longer or become more difficult. So when to use it is an individual preference, but it I would rather use to prevent testicular atrophy, instead of trying to revert the atrophy after it has happened. But either way, at least you are restoring function to the testes before clomid, and you maximize clomid (or whichever antiE you choose) therapy. But of course it will do nothing in regards of restoring hypothalamus/pituitary function as long as you have any significant amount of AAS in your system, nor will clomid/nolva. Once you are shut down, you will stay shut down until hormone levels reach a low enough level for the hypo/pit. to recognize this and begin producing gonadotropins.

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to screw up your thread, but what measurements are IU? How many CC's is that. Just wondering how you would measure out 5000IUs and is that a lot?

Power

Jeeze!!! thanks, ichabodcrane and Billy_Bathgate!!

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    It depends. Look on the bottle it will say. It could be 1000ius/ml, or 2500ius/ml, etc..it varies..funny isnt it

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Power-BB
    Sorry to screw up your thread, but what measurements are IU? How many CC's is that. Just wondering how you would measure out 5000IUs and is that a lot?

Power
    You didn't screw up the thread bro. hCG comes in many concentrations (when constituted). For example if you had 2 vials, 1 containing the powder and say it says 5000IU (it can come in other IU's as well such as 1000IU, 2500IU, 5000IU and 10,000IU) , and your liquid vial is 1mL (again this comes in variable amounts-you may have the liquid in a 1mL vial, 2mL vial 5 or 10mL vial), but back to the 5000IU vial and 1mL vial-once you add the 1mL of water to the 5000IU of lyophilized powder, you would end up with a final concentraiton of 5000IU/1ML. So basically look at the powder vial and it will say how many IU's total once constituted. Then look at the liquid vial and it will tell you how many mL's of water it contains. Once you add the water (mL's) to the powder (IU's) this will be what your final concentration is. So it is IU's/mL, whether it be 5000IU/1mL or 5000/10mL (also equals 500IU/1mL). You can do the conversions once you figure out your total concentration.

Thread Information