racer_inboston is offline Junior Member

Summer mild bulker/advise please

Hi bros, its about that time, finished up my clomid on or about middle of MAY.
    also i was looking through my history on AR, and must make some corrections.
    I initially used AS on or about 4/02 150mg/week of equipoise , and 150mg prop per week, 200mg prop the most. my 1st 2 cycles were very mild and my 3rd was low , TEST enanthate /deca ...4th was sust/deca, 250 sust a week/400mg deca week...
    I started at 180-5lbs and now i weigh 200lbs, but even at 180 i was fat now i'm nice, lol i think...

I would like to get some feed back of you guys as to a summer cycle, however not too sure if i might do it.

was thinking of prop/ed & deca (also the deca to lessen the pain)
    just a thought, been havent shot since beggining of march, its now a couple of weeks since my clomid therapy ended, my testicles are full and i feel good, alot of acne on my shoulders and back, but hey...you guys think its too soon to start another cycle?
    by the way, the pic in the avater is me, lol

well fellas, let me know, tks
    Attached Images Attached Images

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Summer mild bulker/advise please

Originally posted by racer_inboston
    but hey...you guys think its too soon to start another cycle?
    by the way, the pic in the avater is me, lol

well fellas, let me know, tks
    "Time on = Time off" is often thrown about in an almost knee jerk reactionary way, but for a good reason. In my opinion, (and you'll have to wait for some of the 'more versed' bros to hit this thread to either substantiate or refute this claim) any aas cycle results in delicate changes to your body's "hormonal balance" that go beyond testicular atrophy and such. As a result, I think it is better safe than sorry in terms of giving your body as much time as possible to kind of "find itself" again (i'm having trouble wording this how I'd like...). However, it's never too early to start planning.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    go get a blood test for lh, fsh, and free and bound test

then you will truely know the answer

quick poor man way, if you can get more than 2 consecutive morning erections upon wakening, its a good sign of recovery

racer_inboston is offline Junior Member
    ok guys, i see, i think i will go to get my bloodworkdone, anyhow what is exactly a test for lh, fsh, and free and bound test? if i go for bloodwork do they do this automatically?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Billy_Bathgate

quick poor man way, if you can get more than 2 consecutive morning erections upon wakening, its a good sign of recovery
    I would never advise that as a way to find out recovery. I've never had a problem with erectile funtion during cycle, on clomid, or there after. And I've taken 4 months to fully recover before.

Blood work is the only way if your not doing time on-time off, and even then it's not for certain

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    I have WAY better cycles after waiting a good while in between. Like only doing 1 or two a year.

Thread Information