LeanBodDude is offline New Member

Winny/EQ cycle help...

Planning a cycle to gain some lean, keepable muscle. Stats:28 years old, 5' 8", 175, estimating bodyfat at around 10% (can see abs nicely and some veins running through lower stomach), lifting consistently for about 6 years, very clean highprotein, low carb, moderate fat diet consisting mainly of chicken, tuna, salmon, green veggies, oatmeal, peanut butter, cashews, flax seed oil. cycle history: have done approximately 10 cycles, always moderate stuff like primo only, EQ only, primo/winny/gh one time (Awesome results !! Wish I could find some real primo right now)...not interested in gaining 30 lbs, more like 10-15 lbs. of solid, lean gains. Planning on:

10-12 weeks of QV Equipoise @ 600mg/week
    6-8 weeks of QV Winny @ 50mg ed
    12 weeks Serostim GH @ 4iu ed

I'm not interested in adding any test to this cycle, since I know a lot of you will say to add some test.

Question is whether I should run the winny at the beginning for the first 6 or 8 weeks, OR start with the EQ and GH and throw the winny in for the last 6-8 weeks ???
    Last edited by LeanBodDude; 05-25-2003 at 10:46 AM.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Run the winny at the end of the cycle to harden up and preserve the muscle mass gained from the eq. For the first fews wks of this cycle I would focus on adding as much muscle as possible and then direct your focus on slashing your bf as you throw in the winny. You might also want to think about frontloading the eq (twice the dosage your running for the first wk) to get your blood levels up and running early. This is how I would run it:

Eq 1200mgs wk 1
    Eq 600mgs wks 2-12
    Winny 50mgs/ed wks 8-15
    GH (not sure, no experience there)
    Clomid start day after last shot of winny
    liver protectants (r-ala, tyler's, etc)

I just finished a similiar cycle and very pleased with the results. I dropped a waistsize while adding around a solid 8 lbs of muscle. I'm working on getting a digital camera right now to post some pics. Check out the members cycle results forum later tonight.
    ~US~

LeanBodDude is offline New Member
    I also have on hand 15 Durateston's. I was wondering if it would be worth it to add to my above cycle of EQ, Winny and Growth ? I was thinking maybe 4-6 weeks of Durateston at the beginning of the cycle, 500mg per week. Main reason I am hesitant to use it is fear of sides. I have had good success with the things I have used in the past with no negative sides but, I have only used Primobolan , Winstrol and Growth Hormone sometimes stacked, other times one thing at a time. I've never attempted to use any Test in the past. I tried D-bol when i was around 19 and I broke out like a mother fu**er and couldn't get a stiffy for 3 months afterwards, not cool when you're 19 !!! Biggest concern with adding Test is acne and sex drive issues.

Thread Information