G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

Sustonon DBol Cycle

I've been readin' readin' readin' and this may be the stack that I may go with, I'm sure that I'll be getting ridiculed for this one for sure but I'm saving all my Deca and Primobolin and Winny for a later cycle.

Weeks 1-4 DBol 20mg ED <---- Can't even believe that I'm
    consedering taking the stuff
    Weeks 1-8 500mg Sustonon/WK
    Weeks 9 and 10 Clenbuterol 2 ED
    Weeks 11 - 13 Clomid
    Weeks 13 and 14 Clenbuterol again 2ED

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Up the dbol to 35 mg a day and get some liquidex/arimidex . 0.25-0.5 mg a day. Enjoy.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    sust- 500mgs per week for 10 weeks

dbol - 40mgs per day for 4 weeks

clomid- start 4 weeks after last injection of sust

use clen post cycle

if you are gonna take the plunge, you might as well do it right. no sense in even doing it if you arent going to do it right. if you are not ready, wait until you are bro.

Oops, forgot, I do have Nolvadex on hand.

Originally posted by bigkev
    sust- 500mgs per week for 10 weeks

...if you are gonna take the plunge, you might as well do it right.... if you are not ready, wait until you are bro.
    So you think that 20mg or 40mg of D would be the same, there wouldn't be less of a chance of sides with the lower dosage? I understand that it would definately yield greater gains if the dosage was uppped, but being my first time would I have to use such a high dose?

And if I did extend the cycle to 10 weeks what would be the difference cutting at 8 weeks? I don't see a significant increase in my buds during weeks 6-10 at all. They usually peak and show the greatest size increase between weeks 1-6. Would it just be 4 weeks of maintaining the mass that was put on?

Thanks for the input, just curious.

The original jason Guest
    8 weeks is an average cycle longer you stay on harder it is to recover your natural production, 10 weeks is ok as is 8 its your choice bro . As for less dbol due to keeping down the sides might as well do it or not 20mg innefective with no sides same as taking nothing might as well do 40mg average for most people then reap the benfits im sure if you have taken the plunge to juice you are aware there are some risks right?? so like BK says you might as well do it right

peace
    Jason

The cycle I知 currently running right now is the Sust/D-bol/Winny. I知 running the Sust strait through the full 10 weeks at 500 per and I ran the D-bol for the first 5 at 35 per and started the Winny at week 3 at 50 EOD. The D-bol is an awesome way to give your cycle that initial kick in the pants. I do admit for the first while I got the typical puffy face look, but I知 sure that if I had doctored my diet up a bit it would have come on a lot cleaner. It was still well worth the punch it gave me (not to mention the 12lbs in just over 2 weeks). Alas, the D-bol is gone now and I知 down to just my Sust and Winny, but so is the puffy feeling and lets say hello to the bicep busting pumps I知 experiencing from the Winny. Still though, I知 sure it was the D-boll that gave my body the size and weight that its got to work with now.
    Big thumbs up to D-bol/Sust. Ahhh still another 3 weeks to go.

4plates is offline Banned
    i agree sus @500 wk dbol @40 mg ed for 4-5 wks
    you say you have deca ?
    fuck it throw it in @400 wk for 8-10 wks(which ever you go with).
    you wont be disappointed with this cycle.
    also if you have primo run it for 3 wks after sus is gone @300 mg wk.thats what i would do

GLASSVOICE is offline Junior Member
    What's wrong with adding some Deca from weeks 1 to 8 ? or better yet, extend it to 10 weeks.

Sust, Deca, D-Bol, Clen , Clomid That sounds like good to me.

Why not. For 10 weeks you will get nice gains and will have very little side effects.

Let us know what you decide!

Glassvoice

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by bigkev

clomid- start 4 weeks after last injection of sust

i would start my clomid two weeks after the last sus shot, JMO

Originally posted by The original jason
    ....im sure if you have taken the plunge to juice you are aware there are some risks right?? so like BK says you might as well do it right

peace
    Jason
    Yeah I understand that there are risks involved, I just want to keep them as minimal as possible while still getting the best results as possible and actually be able to keep the gains. Just trying to do my research and see what you all think about it.

Thread Information