Zoran is offline New Member

Finishing a cycle, whats next??

Ok my cycle is

500mg of sus every 5 days for 8 weeks, 1 andro 50 a day for 20 days then when andro's are done 4 double strength dbol 's a day for 5 weeks. I have clomid and hgc i belive for after i am done. But when should i start another cycle. I was told to start another one 3 weeks for when i finish. When is the best time to start another cycle? I don't wanna get to crazy with juice, is 3-4 cycles a year good enought to give me a boost without the fear of doing to much damage to my insides?? Thanks for the help everyone!!!!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

double strength dbol?

that's a new one!!is that sorta like deodorant and anti perspirant all in one??

Slypknot is offline Member
    The recommended time is

Time On = Time Off

So if you run an 8 week cycle, you should stay clean for 8 weeks following clomid therapy.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Re: double strength dbol?

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    that's a new one!!is that sorta like deodorant and anti perspirant all in one??

Hey bro, you should have done your homework before listening to some idiot. Dont use both drol and dbol in the same cycle. When are you shooting the sust? You should try to keep it around eod shots. and TIME ON = TIME OFF, three weeks will not even be long enough for you to do clomid therapy
    good luck

Zoran is offline New Member
    Hey thanks for the help, there is no way i can do eod of sus cuz it costs way to much!!! The best anyone can get it for round here is 15-18 and luckly i get it for 15 CDN. My guy knows his stuff but he lacks the knowledge of when to stop. He is one of those people who are on a never ending cycle!! So he too wants me to take everything under the sun. Its hard to ask for help here because alotof people here chuckle at you for not knowing. Is every 5 days of 500mg of sus still good enought?? How should I make a new cycle for next time??

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, you've come to the right place to ask questions. You shouldn't get laughed at around here for asking an honest question. Like the other bros said, time on = time off. Hopefully your guy can get you some clomid, 'cause you're gonna need it. Use the search button or read the educational threads and learn for yourself about what to do when completing a cycle. I could tell you, but it's already been said a hundred times. Don't worry about your next cycle yet. You need to concentrate on finishing this one right.

-moto

superjew is offline Associate Member
    I have seen two people get GREAT results on only one amp of Sustanon a week. And I got some really nice gains off of 200mgs. of Deca per week along with 200mgs. of Test a week. If your training is intense and smart, and your diet is in check, than you CAN gain well on that cycle. Maybe P.M. Bask8case (I think that's close!) I believe he has alot of info. regarding low dose cycles.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    you should run the sust for atleast 10 weeks..and dont run dbol and androl together(to hard on liver), and yes time on = should equal time off.....and do you plan on running the same cycle for your next couple ?

Thread Information