Thread: anadrol50

ironbody is offline New Member

anadrol50

i have made a mistake based in lack of information and buy some anadrol50, it's my first cycle and this is not the apropriated drug but there is any possibility to keep any of the gains in size and strengh?
    i plan to do a short cycle of 2 weeks to test this concept of short cycles
    (they claim small gains but permanent ones)
    thanx for the attention

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: anadrol50

Originally posted by ironbody
    1) there is any possibility to keep any of the gains in size and strengh?

2) i plan to do a short cycle of 2 weeks to test this concept of short cycles (they claim small gains but permanent ones)
    1) Very little possibility. Most of the gains will be from water and will disappear after discontinuing use.

2) Who claims this?

If you want the honest truth...wait!! Do not start yet and definately DO NOT do a 2 week cycle!! Get more gear and do not even start until you have thorough knowledge of what you are going to be using. But before you even go there, what is you hieght? Wieght? Age? Years training experience? What is your diet like? What are your goals?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

one mistake made

don't make it two in a row by doing this 2 week BS "cycle" you have in your head.go back to the drawing board commonly referred to around here as the search button and educate yourself.

ironbody is offline New Member
    i see....it's some european board that claims that and anabolic ..... something(not much especific...) anyway thanx for the info the reading continues i will see one of that novice cycles and read some more
    thanx for the atention

Thread Information