speese is offline Junior Member

AS and recovery time

Just curious. To what extent do AS play a role in recovery time? Is overtraining still anything to worry about while on AS? Do some AS do more than others for this purpose? Will I get laid soon? What is the meaning of life? Why are we here on earth? Should I make a sandwich or order something?

I forgot, you guys usually ask for stats. I've got blondish/brownish hair, blue eyes, and i consider myself a decent looking guy but i'm no Fabio. Now do you think I'll get laid? And i'm pretty hungry. what do you say sandwich or order something?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I dont know whether to say WTF! or laugh

superjew is offline Associate Member
    I've done some serious meditation on this question and I've come to the conclusion that no, you will not get laid soon. Also, I say grill up a couple chicken breasts and make a big salad.

if anybody can answer the recovery time questions that'd be nice too. sorry i got a little carried away. and thanks for the advice. it sucks that i'm not gonna get laid though. nobody likes to hear that.

chevy44 is offline Member
    LMFAO! now to the question at hand, recovery time is ALWAYS a major factor in lifting, especially w/ as! some bros lift one body part once a week, giving each body part a weeks break. but that makes me feel fat and worthless so i just give myelf one day breaks and workout so many body parts/day! and remember ........TRAIN, REST AND EAT!

superjew is offline Associate Member
    AAS will help you recover faster and train more often and more intense.
    Overtraining in such and individual thing in my opinion. My body is meant to work I believe, so it is extremely hard for me to overtrain. It's a matter of knowing one's body and what level of work achieves the best results.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I agree with superjew. While AAS are a huge help in recovery overtraining is still possible. I recommend people try several different workout routines and splits to find what works best for them.

demetri is offline Member
    Bodybuilding isn't about how much you can endure and recover from. AS are no substitute for sound training and diet.

Yes, they will improve your recovery time. Most AS are anti-catabolic so you avoid some of the pitfalls of over-training there. Some are anti-inflamitory, again something that hedges your bets against over-training.

I agree with superjew and rickson, taining frequency is something that's very personal. Some people can only work a body part once a day while others seem to tollerate 2 or 3 times a week. When I was younger I would go and train for weeks on end with no break training everything twice a week.

I never got sore, but I also didn't gain any weight. Looked good though

solid-d is offline Member
    OMG, that post was sooo funny.. LMAO...Good laugh...

Thread Information