xplicit is offline Member

Need help with second cycle

Im 22 5,10 178 BF?? If i could estimate maybe 10-12 percent
    I have been working out for almost 3 years (aug will be 3).

Last year i did I did my first and only cycle

Test cyp 200mgs weeks 1-10
    EQ 500mgs weeks 1-10
    Winstrol pills 50mgs weeks 6-13
    Followed by clomid

I gained 8 pounds got a little more cut up and seen the best results in my arms.

I was a little dissapointed cause i was expecting to gain a little more size and more cuts but it was my first cycle and i did ** brand gear and a lot of people told me that its garbage and i would be better off with other companys.

I didnt want to do another cycle, but i have been tempted and i want to do another cycle. Im at that point where results and gains are not noticable and im getting frustrated, beginng to not work out as hard as i use to.

I havent been to the boards in months and i know people willl tell me to do a search but Im still going to ask for some help.

I want to gain about 10 pounds Im happy with my arms shoulders and back its my chest and stomach that needs the most help. I was thinking about running a simialr cycle as the one i did last year. I would keep the doses a little low and run it like this.

I dont know which test or sust would be best.
    Eq weeks 250mgs 1-10
    Win tabs 50mgs 6-13
    Clomid post cycle

Also The win tabs i dont know if they go bad after a certian amount of time but i think my friends still has some left over from last summer.
    I apprecaute any advice and help, thanks

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Id go with 500-600 Test for 10wks

Eq at 250mg/wk is very low and doubt you would benefit from it. I woudl do at least 400-600mg

Winny is fine, although I hate winny and would rather use tren .

What kind of test? cyp or should i try sus?

What brand is good quality for the test and EQ?

Also the mgs a week seem a little high im looking to put on too much and Im only 178 and have one cycle under my belt.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    the cheapest for the best brand...

thats how id decide, its nothign night and day really, but i prefer enanthate myself

500mg/wk isnt too much, thats what most start with

brands are more of a personal opinion

come up with one you use and then search and check the feed back on it

skii96 is offline Member
    Billy's got it right, i think you would like the results from a test/eq/fina cycle. As for doses 500-600mg/wk of test is fine and 400-600mg/wk of eq would be good too, as for the fina start at 50mg/ed and work your way up to what dose you can tolerate, i stick to around 100mg/ed. Good luck!

Thanks guys but if i were to cut the doseages in half due would it still be prodcutive. Money is tight with me right now and i last cycle i was taking higer mgs a wek in the beginn and had to drop it a litte cause iwas getting sick and couldnt sleep at night.

I guess everyone is diferent and i should experiment myself and see how it goes for me

Thread Information