05-25-2003, 04:41 PM #1
Spot Injection --- site specific gains? Clear input
Researching with the search button has not helped me draw any conclusions on this topic. The belief that spot injections can achieve site specific gains varies drastically from user to user. I would like to hear the opinions of some of the senior members on this topic and how it relates to my situation.
I suffered a major injury in a car accident nearly five years ago that shattered my right humorus in seven places and severed my radial nerve. They put me back together with a metal plate, 18pins and 13 screws that will be with me for life. As for the radial nerve damage, they told me I had a 60% chance at never moving my wrist and/or fingers again and what recovery I would make of the remaining 40% could be minimal. Through the power of positive thinking, I've happy to report a miraculous full recovery of the nerve damage though the complete loss of movement for almost a year and a half had left my right arm EXTREMELY atropheid. I went through physical therapy to regain range of motion but I was still very weak. I did not start working out until I was 19 years old and out of high school. I was seriously overweight (had been my entire life) until I woke up one morning and decided to make a change. For the last two years I have been pushing myself to the limits and have made an incredible transformation. I lost nearly 70 pounds of body fat and put on a good amount of muscle mass. The combination of my injury and having never touched weights made it hard at first but through a strong diet aided with supplements and a solid work out program I'm now in full stride. I now weight 208 up from 185. I'm deadlifting 435 x 5 w/straps, benching 255 x 5 and squatting 315 x 6. I'm getting ready to start my first cycle and am interested in spot injections because I want to know if there is any way I can utilize them to help catch up certain deficiencies. Although my right arm has come a long way it is still not equal to my left. The largest inequality is in my right front delt, followed by my right bicep and forearm. Triceps, pecs, and traps appear and feel equal and my right lat appears slightly smaller but does not feel weaker. The following is my cycle that I plan to start the 2nd of June:
DBol : Weeks 1-4 30mg ed
Deca : Weeks 1-10 400mg /w (1/2 mon 1/2 thur)
Test E: Weeks 1-12 500mg/w (1/2 mon 1/2 thur)
Proviron : 50 mg ed
Clomid: Week 15+ 300/100/50
Nolva: 30 tabs on hand
Injection Schedule: 3cc Quad Shot (Left) Mon - 23g 1 1/2
3cc Quad Shot (Right) Thur- 23g 1 1/2
Sorry if I was too long winded but it was helpful to get it all down. Thanks again everyone
05-25-2003, 05:02 PM #2
First of all, welcome to AR and congradulations on your recovery. I myself am just getting over a compound fracture of both my ulna and radius in my left arm, so I have an idea of what it's like.
As far as your question about site injects, with the gear you have chosen to use there would be no benefit to the specific muscle as far as promoting growth. Deca and Test Enanthate , both being longer-acting esters, are not available for use by your body's receptors until the ester is stripped off. By the time this happens, anywhere from a few hours to a few days depending on the ester, the compound you injected has dispersed from the injection site and is floating around your blood stream. So no, unless you are using a very fast-acting drug like test suspension, site-specific injects won't help.
BTW, you look like you've done your research on your cycle. You should be pleased with the gains. Good Luck!
05-25-2003, 10:22 PM #3
Does anyone else have experience training after a serious injury or with a serious deficiency? Should I back down on my left to try to let the right catch up or keep pushing them both to the max like I'm doing now?
05-26-2003, 03:09 PM #4
I started light, at the level that my injured arm could stand, and worked from there. This way your weak area will be able to catch up with the rest of your body. It sucks not going heavy when the rest of your body can take it, but the recovery of that arm will take longer if not properly trained.
Bump for more info for you.
05-26-2003, 04:07 PM #5
cycle looks right on bro. good luck.
05-26-2003, 04:38 PM #6
05-26-2003, 06:54 PM #7
bump ! nice cycle ! looks great !
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)