Thread: confused!!

duce04 is offline New Member

confused!!

Im looking to make my next cycle but dont know what i want in it. i Know i am going to do 400-600mgs (not sure) EQ 10 wks, and 500 Test Enth 10 weeks. i want to stack something else with it, and dont really want to do D-bol. can some help me out who has been in this situation. This will be my second cycle. 5'7 160, lifting hard for about 5 years. Looking to put on some thickness as well as strength without going overboard.
    thanks

sweet is offline Associate Member
    You could try androl 50 or kick start with test prop.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    If you must add another oral, try winny the last 5 weeks at 50mg ed. Otherwise Test and EQ are fine.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How old are you? you sound like you don't know enough about gear to use and to young

JohnnyB

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    I dont know if I read this correctly or not..its only your second cycle and your gonna run 1000mgs a week of gear? That seems very extreme to me. Ive been using gear for about 6 years and have never even come close to that. I would do a little bit more research, and keep asking questions. I would recommend staying in the 350/450mg/wk..

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Actually 400mg/week and 400-500mg/wk of Eq and TestE respectively, are fine. I don't see anything wrong with those doses for a second cycle. But that is just me! I think you need at least 400mg/wk of EQ to notice anything significant. My first cycle consisted of t200 at 400mg/week and deca at 400mg/wk and it was awesome. I have never done over 1g combined, and I still get good results. This is some 10 years later. I think if you didn't want to run d-bol, then you might not want anadrol either. Test prop is excellent to kick start a cycle. You may consider 50 mg ed or 100mg eod. You could run it for 3-4 weeks til the longer esters kick in. Or you could even wait til end and finish with the shorter acting ester, this will allow you to transition into recovery phase smoother. But like most are saying, for your second cycle, keep it simple. You don't need to really add anything to what you already have. You should get great results with just the tes and eq. Just be sure your diet, rest and training are spot on.

duce04 is offline New Member
    thanks for the help ichabod, i have never really heard of anyone running less than 400 of EQ or TEst per week, i dont understand why i got hated on for being unexperienced and wanting to add something else to jump start my cycle. seems like maybe im not the one who should be reading up and doing more research. using 200mgs of EQ and Test per week would be a complete waist of time and money, and will actually lower my testosterone levels . i will look into the jump starting with test prop.

joe_capone is offline Member
    whatever u do just make sure u are taking more test then deca eq or whatever u choose. good luck.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't see anything wrong with your cycle. When you say you want to add something to it for what purpose are you speaking. Do you want a jump start or are you looking for added strength or are you hoping to get more vascular?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Drol, Halo, Var, Test Suspension, Tren , Tren Suspension, Test Prop

There are a few things you could do the first 4-6wks if youd like...

5'7 160, lifting hard for about 5 years ??? that dont sound right to me. Im 5'7" and was 165 before I ever lifted

Thread Information