catch42 is offline New Member

Just Sus cycle comments?

after doing more reasearch and having limited funds along with a limited source, i talked to a couple people and im thinking of now doing just Sus 250 at 500 mg's a week for 8-10 weeks not sure want ur guys opinoins b/c i read trhat for a first timer a just test cycle is the way to go, i also have clomid for the end of my cycle....info u guys have given me has been really helpful as i no longer think dbol for 8 weeks alone is a good cycle haha....thanks

superjew is offline Associate Member
    That sounds like a good first cycle to me my man. I believe it's always best to start smaller and see how you respond to AAS. Gains, side- effects, etc. Remember to train INTENSE and smart! And keep the diet where it needs to be. Good luck bro!

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    Sust alone is okay but i always like to add some deca . the stuff really does wonders for me as far as shoulder pain when i am going hard on the sustanon .

tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member
    catch,
    I just started a just sust cycle at 500mg a week for 8 weeks yesterday. This is my first time doing it and the research I have done has led me in this direction. I have 8 amps of primo and 5 amps of deca , but am going to hold off on them.

Do you know when I should start clomid and how long I should do it for?
    Thanks!

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Question +Proviron or Nolvadex!

Dont forget anti-e's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every Day!!!!!
    Last edited by the dent depot; 05-29-2003 at 06:40 AM.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm doing Sust only for now with some Winny at the end. I started with a 250mg EOD frontload which amounts to roughly 1000mg of Sus every other week. Might seem like a lot of test but it really isn't since the esters are of different length.

It's been almost three weeks and I am up 10 lbs with *minimal* bloating and *NO* acne... amazing gym pumps too. This is my third cycle and I've never done sust before, but I'd recommend it any day.

tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member
    Should I be doing anti - E's every day with a 500mg a week cycle? If so what kind and how much a day? Thanks for the info.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Exclamation WTF?

Is my last post freakin invisible???????????????????????/

Thread Information