Scottie9 is offline New Member

Exclamation What dangers are there off taking these?

Hi y name is scott,I'm 17 and just found 3 types of steroids in my brothers room. They were OXYBOLONE, SUSTANONE and ILIUM BOLDEBAL-H. The last one is a horse steroid . What dangers are there from taking these. My brother is 5"7 and 9 and a half stone. He was on steroids when he was younger only for growth. Can i have sum information on these just to inform me. Thanks. I would like to add that I do not take steroids. There my brothers and he is 19. thanks.
    Last edited by Scottie9; 05-27-2003 at 09:40 AM.

jayg is offline Junior Member
    Taking steroids before your mid-early 20's is a really bad idea. It can cause permanent damage to your homone systems.

Jay

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Wait your to young

JohnnyB

Cheers guys but they aint for me, when I mean 'my brother was on them when he was younger' i mean 5-6 yrs old.

jayg is offline Junior Member
    Ok, it's not you. Well make sure "whoever it is" that's thinking of doing them... reads alot and knows what they're doing if they don't want to end up with ALOT of side effects.

Jay

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Scottie9
    Cheers guys but they aint for me, when I mean 'my brother was on them when he was younger' i mean 5-6 yrs old.
    your brother was 5-6 years old when he took steroids ? lmao...maybe i read it wrong.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    hey Scottie9- i can guarantee your brother was not prescribed sust or eq!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Scottie9
    That may be true but i'll bet they were nothing like what you found in his room...

Steroids which were prescribed by the doctor, he was in a growth clinic. I amasking the side affects not because I want to take them, just to look out f my brother. He's smaller than me height wise and weight wise, but much more muscle mass, I don't think he understands the troubles that come with taking them. I dn't want to confront him because he is so bloody moody! His mate takes steroids and he is BIG! but there is no way on earth that he can become that size, it would be impossible and I think thts the mental image he has of himself becoming. The size he is now is what i would be proud off, he is really toned. Cheers.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    They are horrible for you and him...please send them to me and I will dispose of them properly!

Thread Information