FireFighter is offline Associate Member

Thumbs down bump in my arse!

Hey guys, im on a test/eq cycle right now.. I have finished 2 weeks thus far.. wednesday was my last shot for the end of the two weeks(every sunday/wednesday shots). The thing is i have noticed a bump in my ass after that last shot(wednesday) its not sore, red or anything. I noticed it probably friday night when i took a bath. ok i know that sounds gay, but oh well i was sore.. but anyways it was when i was lying down i felt it there.. it doesn't hurt at all it just feels weird cuz theres a bump in my arse. im using 1.5" 22g pins.. i aspriated and everything.. it was a clean shot.. do you think i might have just moved the pin around and its swollen.. its just fucked cuz its monday now and and its still there.. is there anything i can take for it without seeing a doctor? I also still took my other shot(start of week 3) but put it in the other cheek(right cheek).

also if this matters or not, I put the sunday and wednesday( both of my shots) on the left side... thats where the bump is.. do you think that could have a part in it? i ususally mix it up, but i think the left is easier to inject oh well... tell me what you guys think.. sorry for writing a book, but i wanna see what this is.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Ahh I think you are okay, buddy. Sometimes I get sore like that after a clean inject, (well so I thought). You can try heat/ice, and bendrill or some kind of anti inflammatory, they seem to help for me. I wouldn't worry to much, give it a week or two, if it doesn't go away then consider seeing someone.

FireFighter is offline Associate Member
    cool thanks alot for the advice man! gonna get some bendrill tomorrow!

ichiban is offline Female Member
    i have not done AS, but I have gotten B 12 and cortozone (spelling?) injections from my doc in my rear and every time there is a hard lump like you speak of. It's just internal bruising ( according to my doc), like scar tissue but not permanant. When you inject IM, small fibers are torn, etc. I know it hurts, but if you rub it firmly it helps big time to break up the lump. Hope that helps.

Thread Information