CanadianTemple is offline Junior Member

Continue cycle after gyno appears?

I was wondering if once you notice gyno appearing and you start nolvadex , can you still continue your cycle or should you stop everything right there?

demetri is offline Member
    It depends on how much test you're taking and how bad your gyno is. If there are no lumps and it's just sore you could continue your cycle and just cut down on your test until the swelling and pain goes away.

The smart thing to do of course would be to stop your test and pump in the nolva's right away.

Slypknot is offline Member
    I had such an experience - onset of gyno during cycle. It was seriously painfull and there was a lump.

I just hammered the Nolva for 1.5 weeks and added in [email protected] ED - while continuing on with my cycle.

Lump went away, pain stopped, and no leftovers after cycle was completed.

still growin is offline Member
    I got a lump under both nips right now. Left bigger than the right. No pain or itching, and minimal if any swelling. I have a low bf % so it will be quite noticable if it gets bigger or swollen. I am running nolva @ 40mg/day until lumps are gone, or at least 3 weeks after cycle ends. We'll see what happens.

I was told that running half a tab of Nolvdex EOD during the cycle will prevent any gyno from appearing!
    On a side note...I did my first cycle a year ago. About three months ago my nips started to hurt and there were small lumps under each nipple. I went to the doctor and told him about the cycle and he told me that it wasn't gyno, just 'sensitive nipples'! I don't know, but it sure hurts when something hits them!!! Any thoughts on this??

nmk85roll is offline Associate Member
    Let me guess, your doctor doesn't know a damn thing about AS...
    Most don't.

He seemed to know a bit. I asked him about my cycle and he seemed to support what I had done. Do you guys think I should hit the Nolvadex ? My cycle consisted of 375mg Deca from week 1 to 8 and 50mg winny ED from week 4 to 8. Will Nolvadex help or do have to look at other options?

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    I was the same way but i just continued with my cycle and eventually got the gyno removed. But then about two months later i cycled again and the gyno came back so for now i have gotten a perscription for arimidex but in the near future i am going to have surgury again and just have the whole gland removed dont ask me why they did do this in the first place. Gyno is a real bitch! Bitch tit that is!

Thread Information