GotRocks is offline New Member

just popped my cherry

I took my first ever shot this morning at 8am of Test Enathate 500mg. How long until I should start feeling the effects? hours, days, or weeks? I am going to do my first shot of Deca 300mg on friday and I should start feeling that about 3-4 weeks later right. I am so jacked right now . I finally started my first cycle. Thanks for all the info

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    You should start to feel the effects of the enanthate in a few weeks. Why did you shoot 500mg all at once and why are you waiting on shooting the deca ? You should have shot both in the same syringe...1cc of each...especially since the deca takes several weeks to kick in. Anyway, good luck.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    time to get big. eat like mad, lift weights like mad, and dont think about whether or not your bigger for a few weeks, then it will hit you; and it will blow you away!

r2ii is offline Junior Member
    yeah bro.. im not to sure about the way u mapped out your injections..
    personally ive always loaded both my test eth and deca into one syringe.. 200mgs deca/250mgs test... shot once on say monday then again on say thrusday. i dunno man do what u want but i think more bros including myself feel they work out better this way.
    good luck man!

Bro the enth should kick in about 3-4 wks as well as the deca . After this first wk of shots complete the cycle by buy shooting each anabolic twice a wk. 250mgtest/200mgdeca on Mom; and the same on Thur. You can mix both those anabolics in the smae syringe. Oh, BTW, welcome to the dark side. Its only the beginning.

GotRocks is offline New Member
    Thanks for the info guys. Next week I am going to start mixing the test and deca in the same syringe and taking shots on Monday and Thursday.

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    Congrats bro! I remember my first shot! I hit my calves my first time and I got nausea! After a couple more its like nothing! After running fina for 8 weeks I felt like a human pin cushion!

Gmill13

Thread Information