Thread: 1st Cycle

ImfamousJ is offline New Member

1st Cycle

HI

I am about to take my first cycle of Deca Nandroalone. The amps are 2ml. MY cycle is for 10 weeks.I would like to know, if possible, what the proper way to get the oils out of the amp into the syringe. My other questions are.. how long till i will get to see results in size, i lift 4 days of the week..doin Squats,lower body 2 days, and uppper body 2 days, a week,.i have done some research and i know that heavy weight buids bigger muscles..right now.. i;m currently 5-10,160 and 19 yrs old. i have been liften for over a yr. My bench is 210, squat is 335, and clean is 195. any advice on how i should lift to get better results. My next question is if i could take Nitro tech while on the cycle. Any advice would be helpful..

thanx

hydrogenbomb is offline New Member
    i also just started, and i would recomend working out atleast once a day other then that i don't know

Jeff Stevens is offline New Member
    you're wondering if you can take nitro tech (a protien) while cycling steroids ....not only am i not going to help you, i'm going to laugh.....seriously though dude, 5'10 at 160....i'd wait until you've packed on at least 50 more pounds naturally before you consider a cycle, as is evident in your post....spend some time researching

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    wow ! jokes ?
    Last edited by gundam675; 05-26-2003 at 06:51 PM.

is this guy a joker ?

haha me laugh too, bro, u dont even sound like u know what ur doin. DECA ALONE ??? U MUST BE INSANE. ur not gonna gain that much and ur girlfriend is gonna hate u... ur gonan get deca - dick and ur dick will shrink to about 1 inch. but its ur dick so hf. i reccomend adding some testosterone , any long acting test like enth. and at 5'10 and 160. shit when i was 5'10 i weighed 205 lbs at 10% bf at age 19. u really need to gain more naturally. and ur asking if u can take nitro-tech (protein ) whiel cycling? wow, u dont know too much about nutrition or steroids either. im not flamming, just sayin ur cycle is pointless, ill be happy if u can barely gain 10 lbs of lean body mass. i would wait, bro! shit u dont even know how to get the juice outta the amp, i mean, thats TOTALLY RETARDED! i mean like, shit! www.spotinjections.com will tell u all, but man, im not reccomending u wait, IM TELLING YOU TO WAIT! DO MORE RESEARCH! reccomended cycle is this:

deca: 400 mg/ew
    test enth: 500 mg/ew

keep arimidex or nolva on hand for gyno, or get some proviron for water bloat. good luck ?

Thread Information