PADDLER is offline Associate Member

Is This For Real?

Hey -- i heard that if you take Clen . after you do a cycle (lets say a D-bol cycle) that the clenbuterol will block cortisone recepters and make it so that after the cycle your body won't go into shock and break down all of the muscle you built. Is this true? And does this eliminate the weight loss that comes after a D-bol cycle.

One more question if this is true and it does prevent your body from breaking down muscle post cycle, then what happens when you come off of the Clenbuterol? Will your receptors be back to normal, and not break down tissue?

block is offline Associate Member
    yes it does work to a extent. d-bol only is not a very good idea though.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro
    i.g. asked this same basic question, looking for studies to verify this. if you can find his thread you might get some answers to your question. i think the common feeling is yes, this is true, clen inhibits muscle breakdown post cycle, thats why its such a good dieting product to take post cycle. however, im not sure if any studies were found to back this up.

peace bb79

D-BolMan is offline New Member
    everyone on this board seems to want to do a dbol only cycle lol

Black Stang is offline Associate Member
    I have read that same information in Anabolic Review '96'. So it should be correct. Glad to see you are doing your research. I would agree with Block, that a D-Bol only cycle would not be your best choice.

This would be my first cycle and the whole needle thing (i know i need to get over it, and it is the only way to go) is freaking me out. The D-Bol only cycle is appealing because since it is my 1st cycle, the product will work fine since my body is not used to it.... the only thing that concerns me is the breakdown afterwards...so the clen is the answer, along with some creatine and a healthy diet. What do you guys think, this is just what i've conglamoured after a few months of study.

yea you will gain off the d-bol but most or it will be water I would say that at most you will keep 5 lbs of weight but give it a try.

cycle it 3on 3 off 3 on then do clomid.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    It'd be great if it worked that way, but it doesn't. Needles are scary, then you do it, then you love it!

yea needles are'nt that bad. think of it as sex you stick it in move it around blow the load and pull out. and your done

Originally posted by block
    yea needles are'nt that bad. think of it as sex you stick it in move it around blow the load and pull out. and your done
    LOL, except try NOT to move it around!

Black Stang is offline Associate Member
    Yes, and try not to ejac.....!! I mean try not to inject prematurely.

I turn mine while inj. so I get a more even concentration of gear. this mite be in my head but the next day it hurts less

well any ways lol
    Last edited by block; 12-07-2001 at 11:22 PM.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by block
    I turn mine while inj. so I get a more even concentration of gear. this mite be in my head but the next day it hurts less

well any ways lol

Bro, whatever works. But you have more chance of hittin a nerve, or accidentally entering a vein with all the extra movement. You should enter the muscle, aspirate , inject, and get the hell out of dodge!

I dont go from side to side or anything I gust rotate the needle while pushing the shit in.

but I know what your saying.

HEY ONE MORE ?

DOES THE EFFECT OF D-BOL WERE OFF AFTER NUMEROUS CYCLES OF IT?

after time all drugs become less effective. your body becomes acustom to the drugs and does not react the same way anymore.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    bro, the best advice i can give you is to forget about steroids until you can get over the fear of needles. orals only = nothing but a fuc*ed up liver sooner or later. probably some acne, hairloss, and a bad attitude also. but keepable muscle gains? forget it bro.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    orals only = nothing but a fuc*ed up liver sooner or later. probably some acne, hairloss, and a bad attitude also. but keepable muscle gains? forget it bro.
    Listen to the man...........^^^

M

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Bro Listen: I'm no expert by any means...Many of my friends have used D-bol & Ref-B only. (Winny Only). They Diet, Diet, Diet.
    The guys that used (Winny) ...Yeah they got "Good" results. That's because they really went about the "diet".
    The Ref-B only: Yeah they're getting really strong....really quick.....but: they don't care to use clomid.....I'm not going to say anymore.....I've preached enough, just as the rest of you ppl have.
    I've learned a lot...I suggest you "young" ppl do the same.

M

I've got clomid in hand just in case and i've got winny. If i use the winny with the d-bol and clomid in the end what type of results should i get with that. Do you reccommend the winny and d-bol together? If so what dosages of the winny. I'm on 35mg/d of d-bol right now and i'm a week into it. I'm just going to drink the winny with grapefuit juice.

if you plan on doing both get someone to take you to the hospital so you can get on there liver transplant list.

why dont you stop being a puss and shot some test or deca any thing.

inj is a lot safer then those two 17aa and you get to keep most of your gains.
    Last edited by block; 12-08-2001 at 02:43 AM.

if your are going to do this take 45mg d-bol ed for 4 weeks and then take winny for 4 wks at 50mg ed then clomid.

1-4 d-bol 45ed
    5-9 winny 50ed
    clomid 10-13 300 100 50

D-bol and Winny are both 17aa orals, meaning they can both damage the liver. Don't mix the two together. Its too bad that you started the cycle already, because you could really use an injectable like Sust.

Thread Information