Pipefitter is offline New Member

Best time of year for Test C/ Deca cycle?

Im getting started planning my second cycle.
    First was just Test cyp
    Going to add deca into the mix, with a better diet, adding some cardio in etc.

Anywayyy... Im not sure when I want to do this one. The timing has me wondering what I really should do.

I can expect to bulk and get some water during cycle, then lose water and weight while off of course.
    This would make me want to cycle during the end of spring/ beginning of summer so I can show off my size.

But on my test cycle I got some acne on my back, so I was thinking that if I did happen to get it again maybe it would be better to cycle during the middle or end of winter, giving my body a chance to get rid of the acne post cycle, and during the cold weather I would be wearing long sleeves and not going shirtless much anyway. Im sure some of the acne was dieting error, and because I kept raising my test dosage because I thought it wasnt working. So its possible that I may not get as much or any acne this time, but just to be safe.

With the water/weight loss after a deca cycle would it be best to be on cycle while I can show it off, or will I still be able to retain enough gains to have something to show off during the summer?

I only plan to do one cycle this year, so I dont really want to do a full out winter bulk cycle, and summer cut cycle (even though that would probably solve most of my problems in that regard). So I want to make this one count.

What are your opinions? Anyone put any thought into this themselves? I was thinking maybe just do a natty bulk throughout winter and towards the end of winter (first few months of the year) start my cycle. Then continue to bulk as much as I can until about 4 weeks are left in the cycle then I can cut calories a bit and really add some cardio in to lean it out for the remainder. Then maybe my losses wont be as dramatic post cycle?

What do you guys think?

Darkness is offline Member
    Plan for so that you include thanksgiving and xmas which is when you normally eat the most. So at least those calories will be used for some heavy lifting. Like what you should be doing when on the sauce.

I will most likely be indulging in some alcohol around those times, and Ive all but quit otherwise. Dont know if I want to drink at all while on this time. But also, wouldnt it be better to be a little fresher off cycle during summer to show off? Or would doing it earlier just give me more time to try to retain my gains and return to baseline by summer?

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    I would cycle when ever you want and do something to elevate your acne. I take minocycline 100mg twice daily and it works really
    Well. That in conjunction with a good cleansing protocol and I bet you will be golden dude.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    During your first cycle did you run an AI to keep estrogen under control. Fluctuating hormones and high estrogen can be the acne culprit

Bert is offline Senior Member
    The best time of the year is Jan thru April so you look good for beach season.

[QUOTE=tdoe11;6677632]I would cycle when ever you want and do something to elevate your acne. I take minocycline 100mg twice daily and it works really
    Well. That in conjunction with a good cleansing protocol and I bet you will be golden dude.[/QUO
    whats minocycline and how do I get it? negative sides?

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    During your first cycle did you run an AI to keep estrogen under control. Fluctuating hormones and high estrogen can be the acne culprit
    I didnt run an ai until post cycle (I was afraid to lose gains... idiot I know) so that could have contributed. good thinking!

Zodiac85 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipefitter View Post
    I didnt run an ai until post cycle (I was afraid to lose gains... idiot I know) so that could have contributed. good thinking!
    Probably

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    It's an antibiotic. Talk to your doctor. It is safe to be on for long periods of time. I have been on for almost two years. I don't experience any side effects.

Thread Information