xlmuscle is offline New Member

Unhappy Bad injection ? please help

hi everyone
    i just finished my first injection but
    ok let me tell you how i did

after i push the neddle all the way into my glute and pull back slightly on the plunger for a few seconds then all i see a couple small air bubbles .ok
    i began injecting. I pushed in slowly but when i pull it out i see blood came into the syrine ,i bleed just a little bit. Did i waste my gear ?

thanks for any replies

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Nope your ok. in my glutes I seem to pass through viens all the time, that is what I think you did. As long as you aspirate and you dont get blood in the needle your ok.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    You're fine don't worry about it.

xxxl83

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    You just passed through a vein like ryan said. It happens all the time. As long as you aspirate when you have the needle in, and assuming you don't move the needle, you will be fine. The blood just came into the syringe after you came back through the vein. You didn't waste your gear. Also, you will know if you inject into a vein (god forbid), cuz it goes straight to your lungs and you know it.

You'll be fine. As the bros metioned you just passed through a vein. Happens to me all the time. You can't stress enough the importance of proper injecting procedures. Always clense your sites AND the top of vials and always, always, aspirate . If, on a rare occasion, you do aspirate some blood, just pull the needle out, expell the blood from the syringe, change needles, find a different site, and then rejab. Good luck.

Thread Information