Mike21 is offline Junior Member

Question Drink winny straight or mix with something?

One quick question.... Should I drink my winny with a little bit of water or mix it with some OJ or grape juice? And how much should I mix with 1cc(100mg stanozol)?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    try tequila and a 12 pack .... j/k

grape fruit juice (not grape juice) contains an enzyme that blocks an enyme in the P-450 family, the Cyp3A4 (I think) in your body which will allow more absorption

If you dont wanna do that, drink it with whatever (not alcohol though) to get the taste out of your mouth

Thanks a lot for the reply bro. Can you buy just greap fruit juice or am I going to have to squeeze it out of one? WIsh I could be runnin tequilla & coors in my cycle. hehe

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    just buy it bro

I know just buy it bro but im not asking him to hook me up! LOL I am asking can you buy just the juice? meaning do stores carry it. Or should I get a good old grape fruit and squeeze it. Might sound like a stupid question but I cant recall seeing Grape fruit juice in stores. Thanks

Token123 is offline New Member
    Go to your local Supermarket...they definately have grapefruit juice!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Mike21
    I know just buy it bro but im not asking him to hook me up! LOL I am asking can you buy just the juice? meaning do stores carry it. Or should I get a good old grape fruit and squeeze it. Might sound like a stupid question but I cant recall seeing Grape fruit juice in stores. Thanks
    Maybe you should do your own shopping every once in a while. If you've ever been in a suprmarket juice section, you've seen grapefruit juice...it is almost as popular as OJ. Since you're not big on grocery shopping. I'm just curious...what is your diet like?

Always downed mine with about 8oz. grapefruit juice about 30min. prior to training.

Thread Information