AtomicWedgie is offline New Member

Question My very first cycle, comments please

35, 6'2, 190, 11.8% bf

I want to discreetly add some muscle mass on to my existing gains. Due to my job I DON'T want to attract too much attention to myself.

I've been reading the threads and came up with a cycle that someone else is doing.

Dbol 20mg a day week 1 - 4 (4 5mg tabs a day)
    150mg of Deca 2 x's a week
    200mg of Sust250 2 x's a week
    50mg of Priviron a day

Am I safe doing this cycle for 12 weeks?

"If", I said if, I find out that I'm making more gains then I want, what would be best to cut back on?

I also have Clenbutol, when would be a good time to take this? Post cycle?

Anything else that I may need?

Thanks

I always recommend a singled estered test for a first cycle i.e. enth. or cyp., at 500mg/wk. If you don't want to attract too much attention, you may to drop the d-bol. D-bol is fairly fast acting and its not uncommon to put on 6-8lbs your first week. Although the dose that you'll be running it at is minimal so you may be OK. Also I would up the deca to 400mg/wk. You can run clen thoughout the cycle to burn a little extra unwanted BF; 2wks on/ 2wks off. Always try and taper your doses and time your cycle so that you'll be cycling your clen when you start your post cycle clomid. The clen will act as an anti-catabolic. Make sure you have your anti-e s in order and nolva on hand.

>Always try and taper your doses and time your cycle so that you'll be cycling your clen when you start your >post cycle clomid. The clen will act as an anti-catabolic. Make sure you have your anti-e s in order and nolva >on hand.

Thanks for your reply, I only have Proviron , I guess this is not a "post" anti-e.

Is it possible that I will not need anti-e's or is it more of a givin that I take them?

I didn't buy any, made the mistake that I could use Priv post cycle, but after doing more research I found out that it's better to use it during your cycle.

Are anti-e's something that I can order without worrying about US Customs?

Has any one ever went to thier Doctor with Gyno and was able to get a script for Nolvadex ?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Your first cycle you only need test at 400-500mg a week.

JohnnyB

razor67 is offline Banned
    Originally posted by AtomicWedgie

Is it possible that I will not need anti-e's or is it more of a givin that I take them?

you will need them..get some clomid.

I'll bump the question "Has any one ever went to their Doctor with Gyno and was able to get a script for Nolvadex or clomid"?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    nolva and clomid wont cure gyno. once you get it u got it. surgery is your only option.

superjew is offline Associate Member
    I agree with everyone else in regards to your cycle. I'd go with straight Test at 400-500 mgs. per week for 10-12 weeks. That might be more than enough, as it sounds like you don't want huge gains. If you've already purchased the items you have listed, than I'd just run 2 amps. of Sustanon a week. ( Or 500 mgs. ) I doubt you will need the Nolvadex on a cycle like that, but it is always good to have on hand just in case. And you will NEED the Clomid for your post cycle recovery. Does your source not carry Clomid or Nolvadex? As for the question about the Dr. writing a prescription: It will vary from Dr. to Dr. Neither drugs are in a class like steroids , but he will want to know why you want them.

Big Presser is offline Junior Member
    I think it looks good... but listen to what everyone's saying about anti-es and the test. Otherwise it looks like you've done your research. But DON'T take dbols for 12 weeks straightyour liver will die. Take em no more then 6.

Good luck.

BIG PRESSER

Bro, your definately going to need clomid for your post cycle. Clomid 'restarts' your testicles so that they start producing testoterone again, and in turn, will help you maintain some of your gains. Start your clomid 2wks after your last shot of enth at 300mg 1st day; 100mg/ED days 2-11; and 50mg/ED days 12-21. If your source doesn't have any check out PNP or LR. Good luck.

OK guys, thanks for your advice. I don't want to rush into things here, so I need to tailor my needs.

Superjew, why do you suggest I do a cycle test only, why not adding Deca ? Isn't it better to do a stack then just one steriod

Dragonslayer,, you said "If your source doesn't have any check out PNP or LR. Good luck."

What is PNP and LP?

superjew is offline Associate Member
    It is better to stack steroids that work synergistically. But there are a couple reasons that everyone is suggesting a Test only cycle. 1. You are looking for minimal gains, or gains that aren't too obvious. 2. It is a good idea to stick with a smaller dose at first to see how you react to AAS in general. Gains, side effects, etc. 3. I'm guessing alot of guys want you to keep the Deca out in case you develop gyno. That way you would know which AAS is the cause. Now, I've never had any signs of gyno, nor has anyone I know personally. I personally don't think it's as common as people make it out to be, but that is just my opinion. You may gain exactly what you want off of 400-500mgs. of Test a week. If so, anything more would be overkill. I have never used anything from PNP, so I am hesitant to recommend it. So maybe someone else here can P.M. you with the link....?

Ilya95 is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro,

Its your first cycle right?? Then why run 500mg test. I know that most recommed no less 400-500mg a week but many many people ( including myself) Have gotton amazing gains from just one shot of 250mg Test Enathe a week. Your body isnt used to it and your receptors are still very fresh. Plus I agree with dragonslayer, run a single ester for a first cycle to maximize results and to keep things less complex. Also if you dont wont to make it too noticable then drop the d-bol.

Just my 2 cents Good Luck Bro!!!!

Dragonslayer,, you said "If your source doesn't have any check out PNP or LR. Good luck."

What is PNP and LP?
    Check your PM bro.

OK, I have another problem that has just came up. I want to start my first cycle this weekend, however I will need to leave town for a good 10-14 days and I doubt that I will able to do my gear, well,, actually take it with me, then I have to find a gym, and the gym's where I go don't let you pay-by-day, they want a months membershit at first. So is there any harm in starting my cycle and just resuming it when I return?

Comments?

darklurker88 is offline Junior Member
    Why not do dbol at 20mgs plus 250mg test enanth.
    Now with this, go on a normal diet, dont go crazy on protein and you should gain your fair share and be discreet.

OK, I have another problem that has just came up. I want to start my first cycle this weekend, however I will need to leave town for a good 10-14 days and I doubt that I will able to do my gear, well,, actually take it with me, then I have to find a gym, and the gym's where I go don't let you pay-by-day, they want a months membershit at first. So is there any harm in starting my cycle and just resuming it when I return?

Comments?
    Bro, I would wait until you return. I would rather not interupt a cycle if you don't have to.

Thread Information