GreekMonsta is offline Junior Member

I might be having liver problems while on sauce. Please help!

Hey guys, i just finished doing a sustenon/deca mass up cycle for 9 weeks, it was a moderate one, nothing too crazy. Now i'm going to do 4-5 weeks on winstrol , and i started about a week and a half ago. 6 months ago, i was getting these weird stomach pains ( a result of drinking, i know, very very stupid, and i've learned my lesson)... but i had a high enzyme count, but i got a lot better, and no probs. So 4 months later i started the susties, and everything was fine, but just the past couple of days it kinda feels like i'm getting those pains a bit, maybe its just in my head, or it could be from the V. I'm doing 50mg's of V ED, my urine is a normal colour, it is not very dark or anything like that, it kinda just feels like an upset stomach. What can i do to counter this? I don't really want to stop the V unless i really have to. Milk thistle, Alpha Lipoic Acid, cranberry juice, primrose oil?

I just needs some tips boys..... thanks

My Stats:
    23yrs, 6'1, 215 lbs, and 5 cycles under my belt.

GM

popa is offline Senior Member
    liver protectants bro, 1000mgs ala, and 1000mgs milk thristle, I'd jump on that A.S.A.P.

r2ii is offline Junior Member
    agree with popa on that one!... good luck bro

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Where is the pain? Is it dull or sharp? What were your enzyme levels last time you had blood work? Right side or left side?
    This could be gull stones, appendix, I mean shit bro, it could be a bad case of gas. Answer the above and get somemore blood work done

Thread Information