model is offline New Member

When Can I Get A Girl Pregnant?? Helppp

ABOUT HOW LONG AFTER A CYCLE OF TEST WILL IT TAKE FOR ME TO BE FERTAL AGAIN? IF ALL PEOPLE VARY, GIVE ME A DECENT ESTIMATE! iM TRYING TO GET MY WIFE PREGNANT AND I CANT GO TO THE DOCTOR CUZ SHE WILL KNOW WHY SHES NOT GETTING PREGNANT! CAN SOMEONE TELL ME, ITS BEEN A MONTH! IVE DONE ABOUT 5 TOTAL CYCLES IN 2 YEARS.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, well speaking from personal experience i was in my 8th week of a test,eq,fina cycle and i got my gf pregnant. So like u stated everyones different and its pretty much impossible for someone to tell u when or if ur test will come back. Have u had ur sperm count tested?

OG

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Sorry there is no way for us to give a good estimate. Why don't you go to the doctor and find out what your sperm count is right now?

IM NOT SURE IF SPERM COUNT MEANS NUMBER OF SPERM, BUT BY JUST LOOKING AT IT THERES ALOT THERE! NOTHING DIFFERENT FROM BEFORE I WAS ON IT. BUT, IN ANOBOLIC REVIEW, IF YOU READ THE PART ABOUT TEST, IT STATES THAT TESTOSTERONE IS A 99.9 PERCENT EFFECTIVE WAY OF BIRTH CONTROL, THAT TELLS ME ITS DOING SOMETHING! ITS BEEN A MONTH, DOES ANYONE KNOW IF I CAN GET HER PREGNANT THIS TIME AROUND? DOES HCG HELP?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Turn off the caps and go see your Doctor bro. You need the Doc
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Lol, i havnt gotten to the doctor point yet, going to the doctor requires my girl to come with me, and that may cause a positive test in front of her! Im checking my options and opinions of others before i go that route! Now, can someone please help me!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why would your girl have to go to the doctor with you?

I really dont see how this is a must?? I mean do you go to the gynocologist when she goes?? Your kidding right??
    abstrack@protonmail.com

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i was thinking the same thing

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by model
    IM NOT SURE IF SPERM COUNT MEANS NUMBER OF SPERM, BUT BY JUST LOOKING AT IT THERES ALOT THERE!
    I'm sorry, I don't mean to make light of the situation, but that is hilarious....i'm just picturing someone with a magnifying glass...and well, you can fill in the blanks.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by BigGreen

I'm sorry, I don't mean to make light of the situation, but that is hilarious....i'm just picturing someone with a magnifying glass...and well, you can fill in the blanks.
    One, two, three, four - wait, NO - three...

It could be your girl. Have her go to the doc too (probably give her some Rx Clomid ). Otherwise - keep trying. Some woman don't get pregnant that easily. My exwife didn't finally get pregnant for quite some time after we started trying - but I wasn't necessarily complaining or trying to rush things BTW - I had never done any cycles at that time. Could be the wife. I think woman are most fertile (ovulating) right before a period - or right after...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Steroids can seriously lower sperm count which can make it harder to conceive. However it never panned out as a means of birth control because it was simply to unpredictable and many people have gotten their partners pregnant while on a cycle.

joe_capone is offline Member
    question: does sperm return to normal after a while off steroids ?? is there alot of people who cant have kids due to the use of steroids low sperm count?? does it happen alot??

Thread Information