Thread: cytomel`

tomcat is offline Junior Member

cytomel`

does cytomel affect the pituitary gland in anyway?

is there any medications that should not be taken with cytomel?

one last thing....does anyone know how much testosterone is in ANDRO GEL? on the label it reads:

AndroGel 1%
    (testosterone gel) CIII
    contains 5grams per unit dose

5grams of what? test...?

could anyone please reply to this??? it's pretty important to me. someone has to know something about cytomel 's affect on the pituitary gland - if any.....

also, some one has to to know something about andro-gel....could someone atleast pm me with any info??

THANK YOU

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I suggest contacting a doctor on the cytomel issue, esp if it is import to you.

Pain

gee pain, thanks....you could reply to any post like that....forget about it

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Why is it so important to you? Do you have some kind of history with your pituitary gland? If so, then pain is right, you should consult a doctor.

Sorry next time I will let you take advice from people on the internet with no medical background or vested interest in keeping you healthy and/or alive. IDIOT...

Pain

roch is offline Member
    cool it tomcat. there's no need for that kind of attitude in here man. if we don't know the answer then the best bet is a doctor. cytomel isn't a bad drug to talk with your doctor about. just tell him you heard it helps in weight loss and you want to know the effects on the pituitary gland...and so on and so forth...

chill fellas....sorry, i was just being sarcastic, you're right, i didn't need to say that. thanks for the info. i'll talk to my doc

It's all good.

Pain

sweet is offline Associate Member
    I don't think that T3 or T4 would have any effect on the pituitary gland. The hypothalamus, the pituitary and the thyroid gland work together in a negative feedback loop in order to increase or decrease the amount of any particular homone in the body. The hypothalamus reacts to a stimulus (i.e. decreased temperature) and releases Thyroid Stimulating Releasing Factors (TSHrf) into the anterior pituitary, which then stimulates pituitary to release Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), which triggers the thyroid to release Thyroid Hormone (T3, T4). The only thing that a shit load of T3 in your system would do to the pituitary would be decreased release of TSH.

sweet
    Last edited by sweet; 05-27-2003 at 03:42 PM.

Thread Information