dragonz818 is offline New Member

Question Rash after injection and its been 3 days?

I have been on a cycle for about 2 months now. I started with eq (one 10ml bottle) then I added propinate and I have been using the 2 for about 3 weeks now.

About three days ago I took a shot in my thigh and now it has a red rash not bright just noticeable. Its getting a little bigger every day. I use new needles every time I take a shot I also use alcohol on everyhting to make sure its clean.

I have read that it could be a deposit that usually comes out itself or sometimes has to be cut out.: The area is still sore and slightly puffy.
    I am debating on weather or not to have it checked or if its a common thing. Just wait it out.

Thanks for any advice..

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, its probably not an abscess so i wouldnt worry about getting anything cut out. It sounds like some sort of allergic reaction to me. Could be from the alcohol? Have u had any problems before?

OG

Never had any problems before but I rarely shoot in my thigh. I usually inject in the buttocks. Its possible that I just never noticed before but it definately hasnt happened recently. I have used the same thigh before as well.

It could have been too much alchol. But I do it the same every time never had this probelm.

You think I should just let it go and see what happens? Also I noticed the area is a little hotter than normal. Could it be a slight infection? If so what should I do about it?

Peter North it doesnt itch at all barely know its there execpt for the fact that propinate hurts for a couple days always.

It looks kinda like If you were to get slapped you get that blotchy red color but its not as bright if thats a good comparison.

I forgot to mention that I didnt notice the rash until about 2 days after the injection. Yesterday to be exact. Dont know if that helps. I figured if I was illergic it would have happened instantly or closely after.

Thread Information