beachbod is offline Junior Member

? For QV Prop, EQ Users.Quick Responses Needed

Ordering my gear tonight for my summer cycle. Running basically <10 g's of carbs a day and have noticed while my bf is decreasing, I am also losing some muscle in the process. I am going to run 400mgs/wk QV Eq and 100mgs/eod QV prop for 12 weeks along with fina .75 mgs/ed for weeks 4-12. I have used fina before and loved it but have only ran TTokkyo eq before and loved it. I was debating running icn enhantate instead of the QV Prop bc I hated the QV enhantate in my last cycle, so i have a negitive feelign about QV products and their quality. How have your personal results been with both QV Prop and QV EQ. I have armidex to limit the bloat if i took the icns, but as we all know they are a great test and i would not have to worry about the gains.
    Thx in advance. appreciate it.
    pb

bump..

I love QV's EQ, but I never cycled their prop. IMO ICN s are the enanthate you can buy. Their amps are overfilled and its human grade, quality, enth. I cycled 500mg/wk for 11 wks in my last cycle and got awesome results.

thx bro. how much weight did you gain overall from the icns? and how about the bloat, how bad was it?

My cycle included 400mg/EQ/wk, 40mg/Ox/ED for 6wks in the beginning, and 50mg/winny/ED for 6wks at the end. Gained about 18lbs off this cycle and bloat was very minimal using letrozole as my anti-e at 1.25mg/ED. I also cycled clen /ECA throughout; 2wks on/2wks off. ICN s are a great product, and if I'm cycling enanthate , and I would that every time.

bump on qv prop

all these views and 2 responses..come on guys help me out..how is qv prop quality??

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    I'm a few days in to my first qv eq cycle. Sorry I can't help yet.

Massive G is offline Junior Member
    Get the ICN's over the QV...QV sucks in my opinion and experience...but maybe I have just been getting fake gear

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    QV prop is nice bro i only use ICN for test enanthate but the QV prop is a very nice product you wont be disapointed
    JLI

BigC is offline New Member
    I have been running qv prop for the last 10 wks........ you will need to cut it with another oil based roid or some sterile oil ........ I was running 1cc of 100mg Qv prop with 1cc of sus250 E3D with little to no pain, started winny ed with prop 2 wks ago and the pain was out of this world..... i felt like a cripple. Now i am cutting 1cc 100mg prop and 1cc 50mg equipose and 1cc 50mg winny ED with little to no pain. When i do delt injections, i split it into 2 shots, otherwise 3cc in 1 spot. Everyones body reacts differently, but the prop alone or with water based gear was very painful for myself. Hope this helps.

Thread Information